Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Leicester 5-1, £5 @ 20/1

Unlucky that one, separator!

Chelsea 

Wigan Athletic

Sheffield United 

Shrewsbury Town

All to win their Leauges - £5 bet pays £10,436.25 :D

Good shout that. I'm doing mine soon. Chelsea and Sheffield United look favourites to me. Not sure about Championship and League 2 atm.

Had 24p in my Betfair account so stuck it on an optimistic 12p each way 6-fold accy on the horses today. Never expected anything from it but got home to find that 4 won, 1 placed and 1 lost (cheers Hazard Warning in the 4.50). Would have been a handsome return on a 24p stake if it wasn't the the 1 loss. Should have deposited some money and done the Lucky 63 instead in hindsight. I hate betting!  lol

Bit of a long shot for tonight:

Galway

Shamrock Rovers

Cork City

Colchester

Southampton

Bolton

Preston

Worscester

Sheff Utd

Standard Liege

234/1

Edited by Lamby

And Arsenal continue to fuck me over, when will I learn! I always think 'ah they've gotta win this', they always let me down.

TBH probably my fault for touching friendlies but even still. Saying that Arsenal disrespect cups competitions at the best of times so god know what attitude they take with friendlies I don't even know what team Arsenal put out, probably the under 16's or something.

Just had an email from skybet.

The "free bet" club has ended and been replaced by the "bet club".

To gain a free £5 you need to bet £25 throughout the week at evens or higher to gain a "free" £5 bet.

Just had an email from skybet.

The "free bet" club has ended and been replaced by the "bet club".

To gain a free £5 you need to bet £25 throughout the week at evens or higher to gain a "free" £5 bet.

Won't be getting any of my money then, certainly not on this 'bet club'/'offer'.

If they have a bet a like/great odds then they might, but generally their odds are abit stingy anyway.

yeah their odds are crap, their markets aren't the best, their app is crap, their site is pretty crap, they don't do a guaranteed price on horses like pretty much every bookie on the net, the only reason i can think of for using skybet is because they gave you a free fiver basically every time you bet. no need to put up with their shit now though. 

yeah their odds are crap, their markets aren't the best, their app is crap, their site is pretty crap, they don't do a guaranteed price on horses like pretty much every bookie on the net, the only reason i can think of for using skybet is because they gave you a free fiver basically every time you bet. no need to put up with their shit now though. 

I thought they did? I thought they intoroduced that last year sometime?

They used to do good priceboosts/offers during Cheltenham festival but not anymore, they did the stupid bet £50 (a DAY if I remember correctly) and get a £10 free bet 'offer' last festival.

Like you say I can't think of many reasons you'd use them, if do offer something I like i'll use them but it's unlikely.

Edited by Matt

I thought they did? I thought they intoroduced that last year sometime?

They used to do good priceboosts/offers during Cheltenham festival but not anymore, they did the stupid bet £50 (a DAY if I remember correctly) and get a £10 free bet last festival.

Like you say I can't think of many reasons you'd use them, if do offer something I like i'll use them but it's unlikely.

oh dunno they might do then, they definitely didn't used to when i was using them for the free fiver a week, but it's been nearly 6 months since i've used that account so anything couldve changed i guess. 

i keep getting the "bet JUST £50 at above evens each day of xxxx festival/sporting event and you'll get a free ten pounds!!" like it's in any way a good deal. 

Southampton 7/1 to be relegated? :dunno:

Good odds, considering they're selling all their players that served them so well last season.

Seriously tempting. Their lack of contingency plan will **** them over. Even if they sign a load of players they'll have missed the majority of pre-season.

Shambles.