Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Whats that? risking £260 for £20, good luck if you're brave enough to do that :P

I've done this bet it loads of times this season. Nowhere near as scary as it seems. Although, if half-time comes and it's still 0-0 the depression feeling comes on and it's hold on to your pants time. Luckily the only scoreless draw I've ever lost on was Israel v England.

I've done this bet it loads of times this season. Nowhere near as scary as it seems. Although, if half-time comes and it's still 0-0 the depression feeling comes on and it's hold on to your pants time. Luckily the only scoreless draw I've ever lost on was Israel v England.

Yeh I suppose the chances are highly in you favour, and if it fails once in 20 times, you still make a profit.

If you bet that, I bet you were startin to sweat a bit :P

£220 on Blackburn to win

£80 treble on Blackburn, West Ham and Spurs

The treble is dodgy but I think Blackburn will be up for it tonight.

Nice one mate.

What were the odd's on fryatt first goal City win 1-0?

11/1.

80/1 on the scorecast.

Dona Alba (Win)

2:50 Pontefract E.P

Unlucky, I see it came in 2nd. :cry:

Ive just backed Munich 1860 for £20 to beat Mainz away at 14s. Second half just started and they are 1-0 down but lead the German 2nd division so I thought it was worth a sneaky twenty. Probably money in the bin but worth a gamble.

EDIT: Update 2-0 down. I told you it was a waste of good beer money lol

Edited by Geo V

My bet this week is Colchester, Bristol Rovers & Notts County all to draw.

£10 treble. Can't remember the exact odds but i'll get a few hundred back. All 3 teams are drawing like fook right now. Would of had Fulham in this as well but they play Chelsea away.

Fook it, i've done another with Fulham in as well, only a £2 stake though. Good odds.

My bet this week is Colchester, Bristol Rovers & Notts County all to draw.

£10 stake. Can't remember the exact odds but i'll get a few hundred back. All 3 teams are drawing like fook right now. Would of had Fulham in this as well but they play Chelsea away.

Fook it, i've done another with Fulham in as well, only a £2 stake though. Good odds.

Should get like £330 back for the treble. Wont come of though lol. Good luck mind. ;)

Im doing the usual 2-2 bettage.

Could be going notts dogs tonight aswell.