Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

You have to take into account what the other teams handicaps are too don't you.?

It's not just about Newcastle finishing above the league winners with the+ 33

Eg.

League winners end up on 97 points.

Newcastle 65 points + the 33 = 98.

But Leicester had + 50 and finished on 49 points so ended up with 99 winning that hadicap bet not Newcastle.

Yeah, which is why the odds are substantial. Fools market really as betting over an entire season is incredibly unpredictable.

Gone for a couple of Lucky 15's on todays races. Both 50p e/w

2.40 Ponty, Zigayani 11/1

3.20 Brighton, Sexy Secret 10/3

3.50 Brighton, Cool Bahamian 6/1

4.40 Ponty, True Pleasure 4/1

6.40 Kempton, Elegant Orphelia 11/2

7.10 Kempton, Rock Krystal 15/2

8.40 Kempton, Killing Time 6/1

9.10 Kempton, Zed Candy Girl 13/2

Guest lcfc80

Couple of decent betting offers here for you people

PGA Championship - Join Totesport Here and they will pay out on the 10 places for new customers plus a £25 free bet

Premier League Winner - If you are betting on the Premier League winner this season Join Boylesports Here and they are offering double odds for new customers, so Man Utd are 10/1, Liverpool 18/1 etc

Hopefully be of interest to some people and boost your winnings

had 4 winner in a row in about a 20 minute spell earlier today, all backed as singles, about 40 quid up. 

as a 4 fold paid over 2000/1. bummer. 

first footy bet of the season; 

atleti, besiktas, steaua bucharest, dnipro & celtic pays about 20/1. 2 winning 2 just kicked off and celtic later. fingers crossed. 

The sweatys letting us down Scouse, Legia Warsaw needed to score for my bet so aslong as Celtic score 2 without reply i'm happy but i'm not sure they will.

Oh shit, just seen Dnipro are losing 2-0 on 85 mins for you bet Scouse, sorry, not just Celtic letting you down then, atleast your up with the good streak earlier! On horses?

Edited by Matt

The sweatys letting us down Scouse, Legia Warsaw needed to score for my bet so aslong as Celtic score 2 without reply i'm happy but i'm not sure they will.

Oh shit, just seen Dnipro are losing 2-0 on 85 mins for you bet Scouse, sorry, not just Celtic letting you down then, atleast your up with the good streak earlier! On horses?

haha yeah football season off with a bang, not. 

yeah lost a few early doors, went out a bit pissed off, came back from the shop and banged out 4 in a row and a place in the 5th. made me even for the week bar a ridiculous roulette round when i was drunk the other night, need to try and win that back tomorrow! 

Tenner on PSG (Reims away), Monaco (Lorient home) and Lille (Metz home) will return £28 if successful. A new season of this eh...

I was very close to having a tenner on Zenit, RB Salzburg and Celtic to win tonight. Maybe it is my year...

I'm taking Blackpool to beat Forest @10/1. It's well worth £5 even though Blackpool have a team that's literally just been thrown together.

Yeah, saw that earlier and also thought its worth a cheeky fiver @ 10s. Would also be hilarious if Blackpool won.

And St Johnstone are fucking me over already.

Just on Betfred and seen the Top Midlands Club market, Leicester are 9/2, not bad odds, I fancy us to finish higher than West Brom, I wouldn't be surprised to finish above Villa, which leave's Stoke who should we hit the ground running we could quite well finish above them.