Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Goals Galore for tomorrow (thank heavens it's back :D)

Huddersfield v Bournemouth

Watford v Bolton

Barnsley v Crawley

Bradford v Coventry

Swindon v Scunthorpe

Bury v Cheltenham

£2 returns £58.00

Cardiff

PSG

Dundalk

Nancy

De Graafschap

£1 returns **** knows as the woman had to write it down instead and didn't put the odds

Tomorrow:

Derby

Bournemouth

Preston

Swindon

Southend

Burton

74/1

Overs 2.5:

M'boro v Brummy

Watford v Bolton

Orient v Chesterfield

Rochdale v P'boro

Carlisle v Luton

Northampton v Mansfield

58/1

To score in both halves:

Derby

Bournemouth

MK Dons

Preston

Southend

Portsmouth

50p returns £383

Why are Cardiff such outsiders tonight?

I personally make them favourites, just relegated, should be looking at going straight back up, Blackburn were poo last year.

The only positives I can find for Blackburn are they are at home and perhaps Cardiff being relegated may put them on a downer/feeling sorry for themselves but that's clutching at straws imo.

Anyway, I've gone with PSG, Cardiff and Dundalk tonight.

Perhaps the fact i've bet on Cardiff is the reason Blackburn have been made favourites. lol

Did anyone have money on the Celtic game earlier in the week? I expect bookies are obliged to return stakes given the match was declared void? Not sure how that works for accumulators or multiples though.

I know they've paid out on bets for them to qualify, not sure whats happened with the match bets, void I guess

Did anyone have money on the Celtic game earlier in the week? I expect bookies are obliged to return stakes given the match was declared void? Not sure how that works for accumulators or multiples though.

As I understand it, the official result is now 3-0 to Celtic, so anybody who had a bet on Celtic to win is well within their rights to claim their winnings. The bookies will no doubt find a way to get themselves out of it though...

Tenner on PSG (Reims away), Monaco (Lorient home) and Lille (Metz home) will return £28 if successful. A new season of this eh...

I was very close to having a tenner on Zenit, RB Salzburg and Celtic to win tonight. Maybe it is my year...

****ing wow.