Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Should get like £330 back for the treble. Wont come of though lol. Good luck mind. ;)

Im doing the usual 2-2 bettage.

Could be going notts dogs tonight aswell.

Fulham, Colchester, Brizzle Rovers & Notts County all drew last weekend. The weekend before that, they all drew except for Notts County. So i'm striking whilst the irons hot.

I might stick to this bet every week until the end of the season if it comes in once more i'd be happy. I can afford to lose a tenner each week without much heartache, but a nice £330 win every so often would be quality.

I had a lucky 15 come in today. Shame it was only 20p each way. 1 horse won and three of them placed, but i made money on it.

Had an each way double come in, Genki came first and suits me came 3rd.

£2 each on Mister Right at 3/1 who also won.

Then came £4 up from Dogs tonight.

Edited by Bert Reynolds

Its a win win situation here because if my bet goes tats up, Florist would have messed up but if they win I`ll be richer in the pocket.

FLORIST TO WIN AT 6/4 - £130 win £325 returned

FLORIST, CRAWLEY, TORQUAY and ABERDEEN £50 win accumulator win £396 returned.

Forgive me for picking this division 3 team in my bet but I just reckon they have turned a corner and will go on a decent run. I think I hope I am wrong lol

I won £145 thanks to Florist. As much as I dislike the fact that these evil thoughts are in my head, I think they have enough players fit to go on a good run and do well in this division and yesterdays 3-0 win at Yeovil confirms that it may well happen.

My accumulator bet went tats up with 3 winning but Crawley let me down who were string favourites to win. Actually, even Torquay left it until the 90th minute to win and they were 2/9! Still, its a profit so I cant complain.

I won £145 thanks to Florist. As much as I dislike the fact that these evil thoughts are in my head, I think they have enough players fit to go on a good run and do well in this division and yesterdays 3-0 win at Yeovil confirms that it may well happen.

My accumulator bet went tats up with 3 winning but Crawley let me down who were string favourites to win. Actually, even Torquay left it until the 90th minute to win and they were 2/9! Still, its a profit so I cant complain.

Cmon then geo what you had?

Cmon then geo what you had?

Did you mean for midweek? I didn't bet have a bet yesterday and don't see any standout games for today apart from maybe having a small wager on West Brom again at 4/5 to beat Stoke. WBA are in form and I think have won all 4 league games at home (got hammered by Cardiff in the cup though) but after hammering QPR, they will be up for this game and Stoke aren't all that IMO.

Just a £5 accie tonite...

Lyon 8/15

Man U 8/13

Sevilla 2/7

Watford 4/7

Bradford 8/11

Darlington 8/11

£74.65 if only! ;)

Lyon let my accy bets down also!

My Rangers pals would lynch me if they found out I'd backed against them :cry:

I did an experimental bet last night.

I backed the favourite in 7 of the 8 CL matches for first goalscorer at odds of between 3/1 and 6/1.

I did 35 x 50p trebles and a 50p accy it cost me £18 and I won over £240

Had 4 winners

Rooney

V Persie

Ibrahamovic

Kanoute

Leidsen, Baros and Henry let me down for a fortune just one other and we were talking a few thousand!

Never mind it'll pay for my trip to Stamford Bridge.

Lyon let my accy bets down also!

My Rangers pals would lynch me if they found out I'd backed against them :cry:

I did an experimental bet last night.

I backed the favourite in 7 of the 8 CL matches for first goalscorer at odds of between 3/1 and 6/1.

I did 35 x 50p trebles and a 50p accy it cost me £18 and I won over £240

Had 4 winners

Rooney

V Persie

Ibrahamovic

Kanoute

Leidsen, Baros and Henry let me down for a fortune just one other and we were talking a few thousand!

Never mind it'll pay for my trip to Stamford Bridge.

Nice one.

Those Accys always go tats up with one side. I wonder what returns you would have had if you just backed them individually?!

I ended up making two bets for today.

WBA at 4/5 to beat Stoke (£100 staked) and

CELTIC to beat Milan at 3.4/1 on Betfair for £50

Celtic lost there first game and will need to rely on their home form hence taking a chance today at those odds and West Brom are on form in the league and Stoke dont seem to be all that so 4/5 with paddy power is decent value.

My midweek bet strike rate is terrible compared to my saturday betting so lets hope I manage a win midweek for once.

Good Luck to those who are gambling their hard earned money lol

I ended up making two bets for today.

WBA at 4/5 to beat Stoke (£100 staked) and

CELTIC to beat Milan at 3.4/1 on Betfair for £50

Celtic lost there first game and will need to rely on their home form hence taking a chance today at those odds and West Brom are on form in the league and Stoke dont seem to be all that so 4/5 with paddy power is decent value.

My midweek bet strike rate is terrible compared to my saturday betting so lets hope I manage a win midweek for once.

Good Luck to those who are gambling their hard earned money lol

At least if Celtic don't win and West Brom do you're covered and still up.

If they both fook up then, unlucky. Good luck anyway. I love to see the bookies get owned.

At least if Celtic don't win and West Brom do you're covered and still up.

If they both fook up then, unlucky. Good luck anyway. I love to see the bookies get owned.

When it comes to football, I easily win over the course of the season. The problem is managing myself to stop playing the horses which is being managed well at the moment lol

BTW talking of them being "owned", we are chumps compared to some of these gamblers. I know one dude who has lost £450k-550k over the last 6 months and has had to put up to properties he owns up for sale and his missus nearly left him when he told her last month. The amount that these bookies win over the course of the year is almost sickening but thats because most of us are impatient and not clever when making our bets. Hopefully I have turned the corner over the last 6-12 months and pick and choose the games.

Now watch both my selections get dicked 7-0 at home today lol

When it comes to football, I easily win over the course of the season. The problem is managing myself to stop playing the horses which is being managed well at the moment lol

BTW talking of them being "owned", we are chumps compared to some of these gamblers. I know one dude who has lost £450k-550k over the last 6 months and has had to put up to properties he owns up for sale and his missus nearly left him when he told her last month. The amount that these bookies win over the course of the year is almost sickening but thats because most of us are impatient and not clever when making our bets. Hopefully I have turned the corner over the last 6-12 months and pick and choose the games.

Now watch both my selections get dicked 7-0 at home today lol

See kids - this is what gambling can do to you.

Golden rule - Only bet what you can afford to lose.

And, if you're going to get upset about losing, don't gamble.