Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Mate sent me a tip for the racing today....

Lucky 15

Midnight Dynamo 14/1

Blaine 20/1

Dutch Connection 16/1

Arabian Flight 9/1 (to run)

Didn't do it because the odds were to big....

The first 3 are in and my mate is sitting on £845 from the first 3, if Arabian flight wins he'll walk away with £9k

Gutted.

Lucky 15

Midnight Dynamo 14/1

Blaine 20/1

Dutch Connection 16/1

The first 3 are in and my mate is sitting on £845 from the first 3, if Arabian flight wins he'll walk away with £9k

Gutted.

Holy shit..

I honestly feel sick.

I didn't even acknowledge it as a serous tip tbh, thought he was taking the piss a bit to be fair.

Now he's laughing all the way to the bank whether it wins, places or loses.

£845 is the least he'll walk away with. ****

I honestly feel sick.

I didn't even acknowledge it as a serous tip tbh, thought he was taking the piss a bit to be fair.

Now he's laughing all the way to the bank whether it wins, places or loses.

£845 is the least he'll walk away with. ****

How much did he bet?

image.jpg

I took 7/1 on it earlier and put all I had in my account on it.

If it wins it'll soften the blow but only about 1/1000000000th of it :(

Should be 9/1 at WH, that's what he took anyways.

I'll get him to send a pic of his betting slip tonight.

Then I'll cry myself to sleep

Lucky 15

Midnight Dynamo 14/1

Blaine 20/1

Dutch Connection 16/1

Gutted.

He must follow Horse Racing Super Tips on Facebook as these are the horses this guy tipped this morning.

Like an idiot I completely forgot to back them

was pretty certain of a tiggy wiggy/kool kompany double for hannon and hughes at york today, drift on both is a bit of a concern though. pays over 10/1 now, expected them both to be shorter tbh. can't see kool kompany getting done in the first, tiggy wiggy a bit more open but should have enough to do these. anthem alexander a danger but here's hoping. 

Betfair had an offer on bet £5 at York get a free £5 bet so did a fiver on Kool Kompany (without seeing your post Scouse likewise couldn't see it getting beat - but my knowledge of flat is dogshit as I've commented many times).

Anyway Kool Kompany did get beat, so I put my free £5 bet on Tiggy Wiggy so won my money back and abit of profit.

Betfair had an offer on bet £5 at York get a free £5 bet so did a fiver on Kool Kompany (without seeing your post Scouse likewise couldn't see it getting beat - but my knowledge of flat is dogshit as I've commented many times).

Anyway Kool Kompany did get beat, so I put my free £5 bet on Tiggy Wiggy so won my money back and abit of profit.

yeah after the first went down i went double or quits on tiggy wiggy, comfortable winner. 

shame about kool kompany, bit of an odd race. pace should've been on the nearside rail in the high draws, broke alright, got a toe into it from the second favourite and ready went past but was never up with the 3 or 4 leaders in the centre so the challenge just petered out. had a third day of decent profit in a row though, another withdrawal on the way, makes a change!