Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

After 11 years of betting on anything from individual points in tennis to cockroach racing on fobts I've got four days without betting on anything, it might not sound a lot but for me it's massive. I'm lucky in that I've never got into a mess through betting but if I hadn't done it I'd be so much more comfortable.

My wife knew what I was like when she married me but my son deserves so much better.

After 11 years of betting on anything from individual points in tennis to cockroach racing on fobts I've got four days without betting on anything, it might not sound a lot but for me it's massive. I'm lucky in that I've never got into a mess through betting but if I hadn't done it I'd be so much more comfortable.

My wife knew what I was like when she married me but my son deserves so much better.

Good Luck :).. and maybe stay out of this thread  :thumbup:

Had 1 winner and 2 places in a Lucky 15 so that's paid about £5 profit.

Southampton and Fleetwood let me down on the football, but I've had a few foreign football bets that are looking good :fc:

Foreign football seems to be the way forward for me just recently *touch wood*.

Guest Col city fan

Southampton not scoring cost me 150 quid this afternoon. I had an accy on the 'S'.. Southampton, Swansea and Swindon to win. The Saints remain a good side, but couldn't get the goal.

Bloody hell! I needed Sporting Lisbon to win to win an acca, Nani missed a peno, and I could still get my stake back in the 89th minute via cash out, I thought Sporting ain't gonna win so may aswell get my stake back atleast I ain't lost out on anything, the moment I cashed out what happened? Sporting bloody score! FFS!

Bloody hell! I needed Sporting Lisbon to win to win an acca, Nani missed a peno, and I could still get my stake back in the 89th minute via cash out, I thought Sporting ain't gonna win so may aswell get my stake back atleast I ain't lost out on anything, the moment I cashed out what happened? Sporting bloody score! FFS!

This!

Happened to me a few times last season in similar circs. I never use to cash out option now, what will be will be.