Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Who was it that said there were "no real shocks" in international football?

No easy games. Not just a cliche

lol

Look at the stats of the Portugal v Albania game.. If Albania win it's going to be one of the biggest 'shocks' in recent international football times.

Guest Col city fan

20 shots to Albania's 1 lol

Unbelievable..

Albania have had a single shot at goal..one..and won the bloody game..

Edited by Col city fan

Guest Col city fan

Anyone who's won a bet on international football tonight should be used as evidence for time travel.

I'm lost... Some of tonight's results make you wonder who on earth you should bet on.

To be fair I've never seen anything like this. Ridiculous set of results at the minute.

Oh i completely agree with you, The results have been crazy. But it shows that the smaller nations are more than capable of competing these days. Of course San Marino and Andorra are fodder, but most nations are capable of picking up points.

Gibraltar 0 Poland 7 so managed to bag the win and clean sheet bet, and will now move onto tomorrow.

Guest Col city fan

Mate I support Portugal and just watched the game, Portugal were SHOCKING, there keeper had **** all to do.

Albania got what they deserved.

The stats really dont mean much.

23 shots to 1... With possession something like 70% to Portugal.. Suggests Albania didn't deserve to win.. lol

Did Cristiano Ronaldo play?