Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Doncaster L15, 50p e/w

1.40 Moonraker 13/2

2.10 Retirement Plan 10/1

2.40 Clever Cookie 10/1

5.00 Innsbruck 10/1

and a Patent on the other 3 Donny races. 50p e/w

3.15 Alonsoa 5/1

3.45 Huntsman Close 10/1

4.25 Nafaqa 9/2

Southampton

Stoke v City BTTS

Swansea +1

£6 pays £78

Scorecast : Leicester 2-1, Vardy fgs

Edited by separator

I can as well lol every time I add it to my slip it says it can't be added. Tell me it's not one of these where you had to click a particular button and if you add it as normal then it's registering the bet as an existing customer rather than a new one.

The offer has expired mate.

yeah offer has expired. I imagine it'll have been really hammered today.

Absolutely no strings, just one they have a corner the bet is in. I remember they did one for Brazil v Croatia in world cup, 2/1 for Brazil to wear yellow, just easy money.

I think their aim is that it's an easy way to get people in and signed up as mentioned above and they'll know all the serious punters will more than likely have an account with them already, but for me, it's a no-brainer and an easy £25 profit.

Also, if people want to add even more winnings to that match, here is a link for Man U 4/1 to beat QPR - http://btprft.in/twutdqpr (£10 max on this one) 

Hopefully we're all in the money come 6pm Sunday  :thumbup:  :D

The offer has expired mate.

Wow even when I'm offered free money I manage to ****ing lose.

To make matters worse I went and put the fiver (+£10 free) on the roulette, played that game where you stick £1 on a colour, should it lose, double your stake and until yours lands and then start from £1 again, only to get a total of one out of seven land on black (which I backed every time).

Am I doing something really wrong or am I just constantly stupidly unlucky? It isn't big money I lose but it's the manner of how I lose that annoys me.

Wow even when I'm offered free money I manage to ****ing lose.

To make matters worse I went and put the fiver (+£10 free) on the roulette, played that game where you stick £1 on a colour, should it lose, double your stake and until yours lands and then start from £1 again, only to get a total of one out of seven land on black (which I backed every time).

Am I doing something really wrong or am I just constantly stupidly unlucky? It isn't big money I lose but it's the manner of how I lose that annoys me.

I know how you feel. Been backing the favs at massively low odds over the past 2/3 weeks and I still can't win a bet. 

Might start backing the opposite of what I think will happen from now on and see how I do.

Can't get over Cotai Glory in the 1st race at Doncaster today, had £3 e/w on it and it was the 1st one in my 50p e/w lucky 15, now people talking about no luck should watch this, the horse had won the race easily then jinked to the right and fell off 5 strides from the line, the biggest joke I have ever seen :mad:  :angry:  :frusty:

I know how you feel. Been backing the favs at massively low odds over the past 2/3 weeks and I still can't win a bet. 

Might start backing the opposite of what I think will happen from now on and see how I do.

There's been some really dodgy results recently I think but my problem is I'll go and do it all again.

BTTS and Win

Palace

Wolves

Chesterfield

Leyton Orient

Pound on for 397

& normal accy below

Chelsea

Everton

Wolves

Leyton orient

Peterborough