Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

The NEW KIT

Guest Gist

Has anyone seen the picture on the website when you first go onto the site, if not it has a picture of weso, Hume and Stearman in the shower with their new Leicester tops on and it says too good to take off :ph34r:

Has anyone seen the picture on the website when you first go onto the site, if not it has a picture of weso, Hume and Stearman in the shower with their new Leicester tops on and it says too good to take off :ph34r:

Yeh I posted that earlier. lol What the fudge is the deal with that?

Are the badges on these kits the same material as the old one?

does it really matter? i'm not a goalkeeper...i'm a blind-side flanker..so i dont know if it changes the way the keeper plays or what...or is it just a queery?

does it really matter? i'm not a goalkeeper...i'm a blind-side flanker..so i dont know if it changes the way the keeper plays or what...or is it just a queery?

I'd say it matters. Paying £35 for a shirt which the badges are falling off is disgusting, and that's whilst they're still in the shop.

I'd say it matters. Paying £35 for a shirt which the badges are falling off is disgusting, and that's whilst they're still in the shop.

sh*t did they actually just fall off?...that's taking the p**s... i wouldn't bother buying it m8

sh*t did they actually just fall off?...that's taking the p**s... i wouldn't bother buying it m8

Yes. When I was in the club shop last year getting mine, I saw loads with badges coming off and with the individual letters on the badge coming off too.

yeah mine has started to fall off :mad:

Not impressed with it, won't be buying it. As has been said, the alliance and leicester logo is unbelievably tacky, kind of ruins it altogether. I don't like the change back to blue socks.. last seasons kit looked fine with white shorts/socks, and I prefer it that way.

I quite like the collar but that's about it.

I'll buy it because I always do! lol:rolleyes:

I like it except the Alliance& Leicester logo which as said looks very tacky, looks like some kind of sticker someone's placed on and its gonna peal off! lol

And as for everyone moaning about a one year cycle...No-ones making you buy it so don't buy it simple!

Tell ya what! :rolleyes: people have a go at me moaning but some people just won't shut up moaning about the one year cycle...Get over it! Its not the first time its happened and it won't be the last.

I'll buy it because I always do! lol:rolleyes:

I like it except the Alliance& Leicester logo which as said looks very tacky, looks like some kind of sticker someone's placed on and its gonna peal off! lol

And as for everyone moaning about a one year cycle...No-ones making you buy it so don't buy it simple!

Tell ya what! :rolleyes: people have a go at me moaning but some people just won't shut up moaning about the one year cycle...Get over it! Its not the first time its happened and it won't be the last.

Err, i won't buy it, why can't i moan about it though? i'd really like to buy a city shirt (not this one mind you(imagine being stuck with this for two years :ermm: )) its just my principles wont allow it.

Archived