Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

The NEW KIT

I like the shape and collar, well on the Weso photo anyway. Looks a bit neater, bit less baggy and Sunday league. I'm not a fan of the A+L logo, however, it would have been better in white or something if it had to be a different colour at all.

I very much doubt the A+L has been airbrushed on as it looks far too realistic on all the pictures and why would they airbrush it on to look a different colour?

That's what I thought. I was just clinging onto the possibility of it not being like that when it actually comes out. :(

Simple, but effective. And I expect, exactly what the person who designed it intended. One young lad of about 20 can change it and has instantly impressed me. So howcome a group of people who are being paid good money can **** it up? It just confuses me it really does, heads should roll for this. Well done Ricey, it shouldn't end here.

Simple, but effective. And I expect, exactly what the person who designed it intended. One young lad of about 20 can change it and has instantly impressed me. So howcome a group of people who are being paid good money can **** it up? It just confuses me it really does, heads should roll for this. Well done Ricey, it shouldn't end here.

Agreed. I can't believe the club have once again pissed all over the competition by changing many aspects of the original design...plus the fact the changes made make the shirt look worse!

My first thoughts were "Where are the stripes?!" This is a shocking mistake by JJB: looks like they've been too scared to go full retro and come up with a washout. If the kit cycle's only a year, you can afford to be a bit adventurous; if it doesn't sell, a new one will only be a few months away. Ricey's edit is a vast improvement - I'd buy that, but doubt I'll get this new one.

Anyway, maybe it's an omen - we won promotion in this pile of poop:

Leicester_Dickov.jpg

And for the record, in my opinion it MUST be white socks/white shorts all the way:

leicester_frank_worthington_1976.JPG

41291_B.jpg

Anyone else think the shorts look a bit strange at the back? :ermm:

Perhaps that's where the sponsorship logos will be.

You're absolutely right Ryan.

Someone somewhere has dropped the ball on this big time.

Well seeing as how the stripey kit turned out, I'm kinda glad Ricey's didn't win. It would have been awful to see that ballsed up!!

(TBH I'm hoping the club secretly steal the design for next years strip!! bwha ha!)

Archived