Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

The NEW KIT

All the people slagging the new kit off, get off your AR%E and design one then...

COBBO/LISA (LEESOH) can you create a new thread for the designs and then we can see you expert designs.

The club offered this, so there is a PDF of the outline of the kit so come on nows your chance!

Get the crayons out!

All the people slagging the new kit off, get off your AR%E and design one then...

COBBO/LISA (LEESOH) can you create a new thread for the designs and then we can see you expert designs.

The club offered this, so there is a PDF of the outline of the kit so come on nows your chance!

Get the crayons out!

You're missing the point.

The graphical representation (ie what someone actually designed) was fine. People voted for it and the general consensus on here was that whilst it wasn't everyone's favourite, not too many people disliked it. It's in the interpretation of the entry and subsequent production process where the ball has been dropped.

Get the crayons out!

Not sure that people are slagging off the design. They're slagging off the way it's been produced. As the voting showed, a lot of people liked the design because it won. Problem is the real thing doesn't really look like the design.

Get the crayons out!

Do we have to get off our arses to do it? Or can we stay sitting down?

i like the new kit..at first i thought WTF...but give it time, it grows on you...plus i'm not too fussed what we wear when we lift the championship cup...(whatever it's called)..when we get promoted and smash readings point record...COME ON LEICESTER!! :cry::cry:

You're missing the point.

The graphical representation (ie what someone actually designed) was fine. People voted for it and the general consensus on here was that whilst it wasn't everyone's favourite, not too many people disliked it. It's in the interpretation of the entry and subsequent production process where the ball has been dropped.

I think that you have to take into consideration that

1. The cost of production and therefore the cost to the customer.

2. Technically what can be transferred from a design to the actual product.

3. A middle road that suits 18-25yr olds and 60+

4. I know a fashion designer and what she designs on paper really doesnt look like what is made from cloth

The entry was poor by design (im a designer) and YES I agree it could have been closer to the original if this is what was talked about initially.

Actually think the ENGLAND kit is POOR but its flying off the shelves......

WE need a poll on what was the best KIT since the 60's

CAN SOMEONE SET THIS UP?

Graham poll maybe??

i like the new kit..at first i thought WTF...but give it time, it grows on you...plus i'm not too fussed what we wear when we lift the championship cup...(whatever it's called)..when we get promoted and smash readings point record...COME ON LEICESTER!! :cry::cry:

HERE HERE

41291_B.jpg

Anyone else think the shorts look a bit strange at the back? :ermm:

yer..wtf..that is wierd...looks like two little capes at the end of each part of short...that is wierd...maybe its a new sort of air ventalation system thing??? :blink::blink:

yer..wtf..that is wierd...looks like two little capes at the end of each part of short...that is wierd...maybe its a new sort of air ventalation system thing??? :blink::blink:

Every new kit that is released says it has some new 'revolutionary' air ventilation system. :rolleyes:

Every new kit that is released says it has some new 'revolutionary' air ventilation system. :rolleyes:

ok i see...so its either that he's just gone to the toilet and had a "black out" and forgot whats he doing in there...or he's ripped something up there...either way...its odd...probably gives them more "air resistance" so they can run faster....always thinking... :whistle:

Possibly, a lot of the players end up wearing lycra shorts underneath anyway which sort of ruins the whole idea if that's the point of the flaps?

I think that you have to take into consideration that

1. The cost of production and therefore the cost to the customer.

2. Technically what can be transferred from a design to the actual product.

3. A middle road that suits 18-25yr olds and 60+

4. I know a fashion designer and what she designs on paper really doesnt look like what is made from cloth

The entry was poor by design (im a designer) and YES I agree it could have been closer to the original if this is what was talked about initially.

Actually think the ENGLAND kit is POOR but its flying off the shelves......

WE need a poll on what was the best KIT since the 60's

CAN SOMEONE SET THIS UP?

Graham poll maybe??

You can set your own poll up you know.

Archived