Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Chess Game

Chess is difficult. Tried to take it up again recently but not really got the patence to study each move. Just lost one game. Got PC chess program which is OK and got a talking set that teaches. Don't help though. Still rubbish.

Chess is difficult. Tried to take it up again recently but not really got the patence to study each move. Just lost one game. Got PC chess program which is OK and got a talking set that teaches. Don't help though. Still rubbish.

i can't really get my head round it either...too abstract for my mind.........scrabble's my best hope for glory in cerebral board games

The only suggestion I would make about Chess to help the novice along is to try and control the centre of the board. If you do that no matter what your standard is, it will always give a better chance of winning. :D:D:):cool:;):thumbup:

Archived