Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Guest ttfn

Just seem Inception and it's frankly an astonishing film.

For a film of that duration to fly by like it did says something about how gripping the storyline actually was.

Couldn't agree more. It's an outstanding film. There can barely have been a better summer for top quality movies, with both Inception and Toy Story 3 coming out in the space of a week.

Di Caprio is absolutely brilliant, as is the rest of the supporting cast. The story ties together brilliantly (although the gravity point made in a spoiler is interesting).

Saw inception the other day and I thought it was amazing. One of those films where you have to engage to understand. Made me smile how the girlfriend kept leaning over to ask,

"why are they doing that?"

And the group of girls leaving claiming it was "shit". Obviously didn't like the fact that Leo kept his top on and that you had to think a bit to get it.

Anyway, great film. A must see!

Book Of Eli - Pretty good, kinda like Mad Max+The Road.

The Box - Load of Shit.

I swear Book Of Eli and The Road are the same film! lol

Watched one after the other, wasn't impressed with either really. But i'm not a big fan of post apocalyptic moveis anyway. Never liked the Mad Max films either.

No I didnt like mad max films either but this was a little more serious, I actually like apocalyptic films, but The road & Book of eli to kind of merge into one. Not a great film but decent enough.

Watched Edge Of darkness last night - pretty boring TBH picked up in the last 20 mins.

No I didnt like mad max films either but this was a little more serious, I actually like apocalyptic films, but The road & Book of eli to kind of merge into one. Not a great film but decent enough.

Watched Edge Of darkness last night - pretty boring TBH picked up in the last 20 mins.

I watched The Book Of Eli yesterday, Thought it was very good overall. Better then The Road defo (thought the books better)

Watched a couple of movies this afternoon

Toy Story 3, this was an excellent end to a very good trilogy.

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo,was a bit slower paced than i expected,but still a decent watch

David Fincher directing the US remake so will hopefully make this more in the vien of 7even

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo,was a bit slower paced than i expected,but still a decent watch

David Fincher directing the US remake so will hopefully make this more in the vien of 7even

Not as good as the book but still worth watching. I will hopefully watching the 2sequels soon.