Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Gave the PC a rest yesterday watched some films by flicking channels. Cant remember titles to all but they were

Planet Of Thew Apes-Charlton Heston original. Still the best one.

Cinnnamon Kid-Audie Murphy Western about 1955. Dated but just about watchable.

Something Bears. Walter Mathau. About a kids baseball team and he plays the drunken has-been coach manager. Ok if not predictable.

What Lies beneath.- Harrison Ford, Michelle Phiffer. Supernatual thriller Wife believes she is seeing a ghost in the house. Not bad. Thought I had seen it but dont remember it.

Normally watch TV and films whilst on the PC but then never give what I'm watching my full attention. I had a beer or two as well althugh I was nodding off occasionly. Maybe with having CH on and cliose to rad.

Edited by Nightguard

Agreed. Sacked off the city to take the missus on Saturday (****ing fuming, first game I've missed in weeks - having sat through some complete and total dross - and we bastard win well) and it was brilliant.

Genuinely love the Muppets and always have and was a little but worried it'd be complete pish but they didn't disappoint.

I thought you were going to say something scathing about this film or the Muppets...... well needless to say that would have been us finished.

MsFoxy doesn't like the Muppets - :nono: if I'd known that 7 years ago, she'd have been shown the door.

Edited by FoxyPV

Don't know if it's been mention, but there's a new Bourne film coming out in August. Matt Damon is no longer in the films, with Jeremy Renner taking over his role, however his character name is Aaron Cross, so I guess it's not a Bourne film anymore :unsure: I liked the other 3 so I'm hoping this doesn't disappoint.

Anyway its Called The Bourne Legacy

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1194173/

Don't know if it's been mention, but there's a new Bourne film coming out in August. Matt Damon is no longer in the films, with Jeremy Renner taking over his role, however his character name is Aaron Cross, so I guess it's not a Bourne film anymore :unsure: I liked the other 3 so I'm hoping this doesn't disappoint.

Anyway its Called The Bourne Legacy

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1194173/

Think its going to be a waste of tim personally, jsut wont be the same, should have called it something different.

Hoping its good though.

I thought you were going to say something scathing about this film or the Muppets...... well needless to say that would have been us finished.

MsFoxy doesn't like the Muppets - :nono: if I'd known that 7 years ago, she'd have been shown the door.

I knew there was a reason we were having this affair.

I was overjoyed when my other half told me she watches Muppet Christmas Carol every year. I couldn't be with a Gonzo-hater.

i actually thought that was an old film that i had missed lol

Sorry I should have indicated that it was an 80's stylee movie - ala Drive etc. It feels a bit like a Demon Seed, The Brood, mixed into a Cube type set up. Mad scientist does weird stuff to captive individual with horrible consequences. Should be worth a watch.

Agreed. Sacked off the city to take the missus on Saturday (****ing fuming, first game I've missed in weeks - having sat through some complete and total dross - and we bastard win well) and it was brilliant.

Genuinely love the Muppets and always have and was a little but worried it'd be complete pish but they didn't disappoint.

Immense Dave Grohl, Donald Glover, Rashida Jones, Sheldon Cooper, Muppets unbelievably good. Cannot stress how much I enjoyed that flick.

This just turned up from Amazon.

EscapeFromNewYork.jpg

Quality.

Had a hungover lazy sunday just watching films.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles,

Carlitos Way,

Duel,

Jaws (I forgot how good some of the lines were in this....'They'll eat anything, I seen one eat a rocking chair once!'') lol

T'was a good day :)

Edited by Darkon84