Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Guest seanfox778

I just saw The Maze Runner, I thought it was entertaining. I haven't read the books but It was like a hybrid of Lord of the Flies/The Hunger Games/Cabin in the Woods. The experienced was slightly ruined by some drunk woman in the cinema, what is the appeal of going to the cinema drunk? I don't know if it's just me but going to the cinema intoxicated sounds like an unpleasant way to spend the evening. What was worse was the usher leaving the screening every time she got louder leaving it to other people to tell her to shut up. Eventually she left 10 mins before the end and she knew she was probably going to get an earful from someone.

I just saw The Maze Runner, I thought it was entertaining. I haven't read the books but It was like a hybrid of Lord of the Flies/The Hunger Games/Cabin in the Woods. The experienced was slightly ruined by some drunk woman in the cinema, what is the appeal of going to the cinema drunk? I don't know if it's just me but going to the cinema intoxicated sounds like an unpleasant way to spend the evening. What was worse was the usher leaving the screening every time she got louder leaving it to other people to tell her to shut up. Eventually she left 10 mins before the end and she knew she was probably going to get an earful from someone.

It depends if you're with anyone. Ok if she was alone then it sounds a bit sad.

Watched 'Flight'. Even though I'm scared of flying, which was stupid. It's like a UKIP voter watching 'Bram Stoker's Dracula'.

Silly film though. John Goodman looked like he'd accidentally wandered on to the wrong film set.

John Goodman introduced me to the term "stroke mags" in that film and for that I'll forever be in his debt.