Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Got the subs sorted and watched it last night. Enjoyed watching it but I want to know why the ship arrived in the first place with the prawns living in such poor conditions.

It mentions it in the film. They are basically workers. Of course, there's the odd one with intelligence ala Chris.

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

I've been tempted to order that on SBO is it worth the 3 odd quid?

If you like Zombie movies with ridiculous storylines and gore go for it, if not wait for it to reach that value and buy it on DVD :thumbup:

Went to watch district 9 last night.... 1st half hour I thought WTF is this and nearly went home..... stayed til the end and glad I did it turned out to be a decent film.

Didnt like the close up, wobbly, hand held camera shots all the time it was making my Vertigo worse! lol

Ending was a bit Meh too...... I like things wrapped up neatly and to know exactly what happened to everyone.

Main character seemed to switch from South African to Irish accents all the time too but I would recommend the film. Must be a sequel coming surely?

Went to watch district 9 last night.... 1st half hour I thought WTF is this and nearly went home..... stayed til the end and glad I did it turned out to be a decent film.

Didnt like the close up, wobbly, hand held camera shots all the time it was making my Vertigo worse! lol

Ending was a bit Meh too...... I like things wrapped up neatly and to know exactly what happened to everyone.

Main character seemed to switch from South African to Irish accents all the time too but I would recommend the film. Must be a sequel coming surely?

Apparently they're interested in doing a sequel.

Want to see this.

Not exactly sure whats going through the minds of the scheduling department at Sky Movies but this weekends headline premier is.........

Disaster for sky, Disaster of a movie.... Its Disaster Movie.

There two other premier choices are:

The accidental husband.

Bangkok Dangerous.

So thats three absolutely awful movies to put up with on premier for the next week lol.

Not exactly sure whats going through the minds of the scheduling department at Sky Movies but this weekends headline premier is.........

Disaster for sky, Disaster of a movie.... Its Disaster Movie.

There two other premier choices are:

The accidental husband.

Bangkok Dangerous.

So thats three absolutely awful movies to put up with on premier for the next week lol.

City of God is doing the rounds on Film 4 at the minute, definatly worth a watch