Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I've never watched any of the LOTR films, they don't interest me in the slightest. :o

This. They are so boring it hurts, I think they probably would of been decent films if they were 90 minutes long instead of 234305206052 hours.

I have an ever growing list so I guess I better watch one, but which..?

Sorority Row.

Adventureland - Smuts endorsed, but after that comment about Cloverfield I'm put off by his recommendations. lol

District 9.

Lakeview Terrace.

The Perfect Sleep.

Traitor.

National Lampoons: Spring Break. :crylaugh:

Daggers avatar has me craving for another viewing of Observe and Report though so I might just go with that.

I just watched "Trick r Treat".

Brilliant little Horror/comedy... Will go straight to DVD, shame as its very well made and backed by a hefty warner bro's budget.

8/10

Also... anyone else really looking forward to "The invention of lying"... Massive response from america so far, going to see it when it comes out on friday.

This Video Kills me:

Edited by AjcW

Taken 7/10....ain't too bad really. Nice action thriller done in 90 minutes. Problem with so many films like this is they go on for far too long. This one didn't and is paced really well.

Awaydays 7/10....storyline starts a bit messy but I think it's visually brilliant at times with a cracking soundtrack. Parts of the book mish mashed with new bits. Just great to see a casual story where the violence isn't the centre piece but instead the friendship of the two characters and the hooliganism is the channel for it. And nothing better than seeing some city boys sort out some rugger lads at the end. Will simply not win applauds because it's a bit arty and leftfield at times and doesn't adhere to most of the mockney crap this country produces.

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

I have an ever growing list so I guess I better watch one, but which..?

Sorority Row.

Adventureland - Smuts endorsed, but after that comment about Cloverfield I'm put off by his recommendations. lol

District 9.

Lakeview Terrace.

The Perfect Sleep.

Traitor.

National Lampoons: Spring Break. :crylaugh:

Daggers avatar has me craving for another viewing of Observe and Report though so I might just go with that.

district 9 - great film

G.I JOE - Rise Of The Cobra.

7/10 - I thought it was pretty decent with non stop action scenes, cool weapons, goodies and baddies. I got from it what i expected, 118 min of fun easy to watch coolness.

I don't really know why its getting the slating it is. Well i do its the nerd bridgade who had all the action figures, read the comic and watched the cartoon.

Edited by Leicfox

Sorry if these have been disussed already??

Watched 'Let The Right One In' and 'Bronson' this week. - Both excellent.

LTROI is beautiful on Blu Ray, probably my fave film of the year!! and Tom Hardy is superb as Charlie Bronson - Surely not too long before becoming a hollywood superstar??

Cracking avatar. ;)