Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just off to see Pandorum in a bit........ cant stand scary films nor a sci fi fan normally so God knows why Im going lol

Jumped so hard I nearly lost my popcorn a few times! Me and my m8 both got the crap scared out of us but we do scare easily lol Not bad 7/10

I watched Breathless(A bout du souflle or something in French :P ), a French new wave film by Jean-Luc Goddard, the other day it was really good it doesn't follow any of the film rules such as the 180 degree rule and must have over 1000short cuts. I would recomend it :). Also watched the whole Godfather trilliogy again over the last few days. Utter brillianc, especially part II ;) .

• 2 weeks later...

I have watched a shedload of films lately - almost without exception they've been shite.

Up was touching and hysterical, a delightful little film. Even the short beforehand was gorgeous.

Go. It doesn't matter if you don't have a child, go anyway. Err...unless you are a convicted/practising/potential paedophile, in which case go sit in a screening for over 18s. Don't want you embracing temptation. Get the DVD when it comes out. Or an illegal download. Yes, if you're going to do something illegal make it theft rather than diddling kiddies.

Oh, UP - it's fucking good! :thumbup:

UP_Poster_Dug.jpg

Watched GoodWill Hunting and Saw II last night.

Even though I've seen it before, Good Will Hunting was better. Plus I missed the start of Saw II so don't know if I missed anything important.

I have a habit of not watching films in order. Haven't seen any of the other Saw films so can't comment if II was better than any others.

Edited by FoxForever

Even though I've seen it before, Good Will Hunting was better. Plus I missed the start of Saw II so don't know if I missed anything important.

I have a habit of not watching films in order. Haven't seen any of the other Saw films so can't comment if II was better than any others.

You should really watch them in order, they're all integrated.

The first one is the only half decent/good one.

Saw 2 is the weakest of the 5 so far. Saw is good, 3 is pretty good as well and ups the gore count considerably and 4 kinda follows alongside 3 as that plays out. The ending of Saw 5 is immense and sets up things nicely for 6, out on Oct 23rd.

The rumour mill is well and truly running as far as the Saw series goes. Jigsaw isn't who you think he is people.

Watched Defiance last week. That was pretty good. Have Eagle Eye now to watch. Any good?