Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

You should really watch them in order, they're all integrated.

lol yeah I really should.

If someone would be kind enough to give a short summary of Saw I, that would be good.

Plan to watch Saw III on Thursday. Not sure when IV and V are on...

saw some films on a long haul flight last week

moon - great film i hope sam rockwell gets an oscar for the amazing acting in this film, loved the whole story too and cant wait to watch it again. sci fi heaven

hurt locker - not bad but not worth all the amazing reviews i read , worth a watch though just for the bomb dissarming scenes.

transformers 2 - probably not the best film to watch on the small screen on the back of somebodys chair because of all the big action going on but it was ok if you take it as a no brainer action film , and worth a watch just for megan fox , ohh and did anybody else think those two twin robots were a bit racist the way they were stupid big eared ugly and tallked like honkys if you know what i mean?

Edited by grth2004

Saw that the other day too. Suprised me with how good it was.

Mars Attacks atm - excellent.

Space Chimps earlier - charming and funny.

lol just been on your donation page and seen that it's over! Well done and you even managed to make a bit extra cash than your target :clap:

lol just been on your donation page and seen that it's over! Well done and you even managed to make a bit extra cash than your target :clap:

Cheers mate, was a fooking right effort. I wrote about it in the 'Running and Stuff' thread i think. Happy with the money raised as well. And thanks again for the sponsorship!

Rented 5 blu-rays the other day.

Donkey Punch - 4/10 hated the twat with the hare-lip (sp?).

Rock n Rolla - 8.5/10 loved it! Yes i am 2 years behind you all, so what! ?

Hell Boy 2 - 6.5/10 watched this just before i went footy tuesday night. I was knackered so i want to see it again.

Angels & Demons 6.5/10 - ok, a bit long though!

Adulthood - ran out of time so didn't see it!

Looking For Eric - I thought this was my cup of tea, It wasnt. 5/10

Zombieland - Really enjoyed this, but i expected more from the ending. 7/10

Surrogates - Started off boring, but after i got into it, it was worth the watch. 7/10

Tonight im going to try and stay awake and watch.

Moon & Paranormal Activity.

Tonight im going to try and stay awake and watch.

Moon & Paranormal Activity.

Is it any good? Going to watch the screener later. Also got the cinema ending as everyone is raving about that ending being better than the screener.