Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Well im currently watching a stream of paranormal activity wishing I wasnt sitting in a dark room on my own... I really needed to be drunk to watch this lol, it takes a lot to scare me but my god this films good.

Well im currently watching a stream of paranormal activity wishing I wasnt sitting in a dark room on my own... I really needed to be drunk to watch this lol, it takes a lot to scare me but my god this films good.

Just watched the end of it... that is literally the scariest hour I have ever experienced in my life!

Just wished they had cut the first half an hour out.

Edited by AjcW

I thought it was ok and quite a scary shaky cam film, Micah is class. :chant:
Just watched the end of it... that is literally the scariest hour I have ever experienced in my life!

Going to watch this over the weekend if I get the time. People are saying it's a better version of Blair Witch? I liked Blair Witch so this should be good.

Which versions did you both watch? Apparently this screener I've downloaded is a different ending to the one in the cinema so I downloaded the cinema ending also as that is supposedly the better ending. Got some film geek telling me which point to stop the screener and start watching the cinema ending. lol Seems long to me.

Going to watch this over the weekend if I get the time. People are saying it's a better version of Blair Witch? I liked Blair Witch so this should be good.

Which versions did you both watch? Apparently this screener I've downloaded is a different ending to the one in the cinema so I downloaded the cinema ending also as that is supposedly the better ending. Got some film geek telling me which point to stop the screener and start watching the cinema ending. lol Seems long to me.

I think I must of watched the screener because in all honesty im now disappointed with the film in general... was just weird and actually not that scary in the end. I kept waiting to be spooked. But it didnt happen.

I think I must of watched the screener because in all honesty im now disappointed with the film in general... was just weird and actually not that scary in the end. I kept waiting to be spooked. But it didnt happen.

lol