Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

There's actually a fookin' quality film on the iPlayer for once if anyone's bored for 90 odd minutes and wants a good quality stream!

2001222126427187798_rs.jpg

Own this on Doovde. Brilliant flick. RDJ excellent as ever.

Ticket to see Jennifers Body: £5

Popcorn: £3

Lemonade: £1.50

The sight of Megan Fox and the one from Mean Girls who predicts the weather with her tits lezzing off gratuitously for no reason whatsoever half way through the film: PRICELESS!

After finally getting some sleep (jet lag's a bitch), watched The Hangover at about 4am. Pretty good, I did fall asleep at the end but just watched it again. Could have been funnier especially Alans character who was great though.

Phil - You're literally to dumb to be insulted.

Alan - Thankyou.

After finally getting some sleep (jet lag's a bitch), watched The Hangover at about 4am. Pretty good, I did fall asleep at the end but just watched it again. Could have been funnier especially Alans character who was great though.

One of my favourite films of the year. Loved it :)

I saw Paranormal Activity last night, and like some other posters on here I thought it was bollocks.

It might have helped if we'd taken it a bit more seriously. Hayley kept asking how the characters could afford a house like that if she's a student, and I kept singing 'Big girls, you are beautiful' whenever the male character was mentioned by name

I saw Paranormal Activity last night, and like some other posters on here I thought it was bollocks.

It might have helped if we'd taken it a bit more seriously. Hayley kept asking how the characters could afford a house like that if she's a student, and I kept singing 'Big girls, you are beautiful' whenever the male character was mentioned by name

Hayley kept on doing the same, when we were watching Basic Instincts!!!!! :P

Being Halloween, we watched a few horrors:

Watched Drag Me to Hell, it was ok, I liked the girl in it, she was very sweet.

Last House on the Left, not bad, abit disturbing

Unborn, not very good at all

State of Play - Ok, fairly predictable

Coraline - A pants kiddie film!!

Watched Uninvited last night, and I wish I was uninvited to watch this film, it was boring until the end!!

And why is it that the leading lady is always this vunerable pretty girl and not some bimbo off the estate, cus if you think about it, there the one's more likely to get haunted...........

Not really a film but last night ive not laughed so much in ages...

Jimmy Carr: Telling Jokes

Slick, sick and definitely not for the easily offended, Jimmy offers a masterclass in comedy as he takes his dry and sardonic wit to a whole new level. And it seems that no-one and nothing is safe from Jimmy’s cutting remarks as he delves into a diverse range of subjects including religion, sex, bullying and somewhat ironically political correctness ...

As Jimmy explains: “It’s not for the faint hearted (the faint hearted should also avoid salt).”

I thought it was side-splitting funny and recommend it if you want a good laugh.