Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Looks good but supposed to be terrrible

Most of those 'end of the world' films are.

Armageddon was good to be fair.

Taking advantage of Orange Wednesdays and going to see it with the lady and a couple of friends, heard good things.

Before I Self Destruct - 50 Cent's new film - Shit.

Its so bad, thats what you get for being free with an album though.

Some of the 1 liners in it are hilarious though lol

"I want to tie that bitch up in my basement and Donkey fuck her for days" :laugh:

Edited by Samilktray

Seeing the low life queeing up for 6 hours to see the first screening at midnight and the people creaming there jeans with excitment up to a week before the realease on facebook has put me off even watching. Oh and the previews and the reviews have been crap

Well I'm a fan of Twilight.

That Bella girl makes me all fuzzy inside :wub:

I think a lot of the Twilight hatred exhibited on here must stem from a bit of jealousy towards Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner? Cant see any other reason for the strong feelings against it? Its not that bad a film lol

I think a lot of the Twilight hatred exhibited on here must stem from a bit of jealousy towards Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner? Cant see any other reason for the strong feelings against it? Its not that bad a film lol

Its a chick flick, but its just so damn good.

I love Vampires n all that malark anyway, so It was never in doubt that I'd like it, might watch it again when I go bed, if not to just stair at the chick in it again!

Its a chick flick, but its just so damn good.

I love Vampires n all that malark anyway, so It was never in doubt that I'd like it, might watch it again when I go bed, if not to just stair at the chick in it again!

lol yeah my Son is 18 and thought it was amazing so it does seem to appeal to both sexes...definately some decent eye candy for both too... win, win situation! :thumbup: