Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Not seen New Moon or whatever it's called but I don't see how anyone can consider the first Twilight a good film.

You might like the story or the books or whatever but the film was absolutely diabolical. Fair play, I know it was quite low budet but acting was shocking. I mean come on, the lead character's played by an extra from Harry Potter who was so wooden he managed to make Daniel Radcliffe look like a good actor. And the girl was dire.

It's not "jealousy" - there are plenty of great actors in the world who are far prettier and far more likely to be happy in life than me who I do give fair credit to. But the Twilight casting is absolutely shocking. Not read the books so I can't comment on the calibre of the literature but I'm quite confident the films don't do it justice. Woeful.

I, honestly, hand on heart, find Hollyoaks more convincing than Twilight. It's THAT bad.

Edited by Finnegan

Just watched paranormal activity and it's the weirdest, scariest film i've ever seen.

It's real life aswell, the 2 people in it filmed all of the footage themselves on a camera, and the familes of those 2 people have given permission for this footage to be realeased and a movie has been made out of the footage.

Watch it if you want to be freaked out.

Don't think it's out in cinema yet i watched it online.

Just watched paranormal activity and it's the weirdest, scariest film i've ever seen.

It's real life aswell, the 2 people in it filmed all of the footage themselves on a camera, and the familes of those 2 people have given permission for this footage to be realeased and a movie has been made out of the footage.

You're kidding me right?

You're insane man

Ive had this argument alot, the whole twilight thing is nothing to do with jealousy(However difficult that is to believe)... Its just a snoozeeefest from start to finish and I dont understand why its so popular..

You want vampire fiction done well.... TRUE BLOOD. End of story.

Ive had this argument alot, the whole twilight thing is nothing to do with jealousy(However difficult that is to believe)... Its just a snoozeeefest from start to finish and I dont understand why its so popular..

You want vampire fiction done well.... TRUE BLOOD. End of story.

My wife has watched True Blood seasons 1 & 2 and because season 3 is not out untill next year she's found The Vampire Diaries to watch, ive seen a few it's not bad tbh. You have to download it though as it's only still on season 1 in America.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1405406/

Edit, just seen you never liked Twilight. Well The Vampire Diaries is a tv spin off.

Edited by Leicfox