Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

You Don't Mess with the Zohan - tried to watch it last night, got about an hour in, switched over.

Just about to watch this, i'm expecting very little.

Never heard anyone say anything good about it, but it has Adam Sandler in and I usually like his stuff :/

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is an immense film. Michelle Monhagan is pure filth <3. One of RDJ's best films and on a par with Tropic Thunder and Iron Man.

Employee Of The Month - seen it before and it was as good as before. Watchable at best.

25th Hour, Battle Royale 2 and Sunshine to watch later.

Was it as scary as some people are making out? I want to go see it but am a bit worried its gonna freak me out lol

No-where near as scary as its made out, made me jump a few times but thats about it.

Some people in there were just about shitting themselves, and a few girls were crying. lol

It is a bit daft though, and definitely not a true story imo.

No-where near as scary as its made out, made me jump a few times but thats about it.

Some people in there were just about shitting themselves, and a few girls were crying. lol

It is a bit daft though, and definitely not a true story imo.

lol why would anyone cry, how lame! haha I think Il go see it. Will have a few glasses of wine first though :thumbup:

The American Pie franchise just became American Peanut Butter Sandwich. :sick:

The latest instalment American Peanut Butter Sandwich presents the book of love is probably one of the better cast offs of the original series. Although it doesn't have much competition.

It does however have the plus point of a girl named imogen who most of you will recognise as Ruby(Louisa Lytton) From Eastenders.

Edited by AjcW

Im going to see this tomorrow. Im scared already just hearing about it from my friend freaked me out lol

First night she and her flatmate shared the same bed they were so scared, 2nd night they both had to sleep with their lights on lol

Woefully boring if it weren't for the Jap teens exploding all over the place.

You better stick to the original - at least it had some social undertones and was critical of the Japanese school system.

Also, Takeshi Kitano is a hero in the first one. Albeit an evil one.

Woefully boring if it weren't for the Jap teens exploding all over the place.

That film is hilariously bad. This guy's a fucking comedy hero, though:

BattleRoyale2_scene_05.jpg

The rugby dive at the end is side-splittingly, pant-wettingly funny and irrelevant. It must be said, though, that there are some genuine "future-talent" fitties in that film, mind, shooting at each other to boot. In fact I'm pretty sure that was basically the brief of the film. "Yeah, we'll take a popular novel and film, bastardize it and ram it with talent. Deal? Deal."

Mmmm, hot sniper chick.