Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Me and 2 friends watched a French horror film called 'Martyrs' tonight. Very hard hitting and gruesome in a very intelligent way. I wont spoil anything for you but definitely a good one to get. I found it in HMV for £6.

Oh christ and now Grave of the Fireflies is on Film4, literally the saddest film of all time, it's anime but it's amazing.

Edited by z-layrex

Went to see the descent: part 2 last night. Thought it wouldnt be as thrilling /scary as the first because you know what they are. Turns out I was wrong and It actually is a pretty good film. loads of "get out, get out, get out" moments lol. Worth a watch

Im still waiting for Lou's review of paranormal activity because the one on facebook last night was priceless.

Id forgotten Id seen it already! lol

Biggest pile of Wank Ive ever seen? Think that was the phrase? God what a pile of shit and I cant believe anyone was actually scared of this film, Im a complete wuss and watched every second without flinching or hiding my eyes lol. Cinema full of screaming 15/16 year old girls too....

Crap actiing, shit storyline, slow isnt the word, nothing happened til the last 20 seconds when we nearly jumped :rolleyes:

Major disappointment, I didnt even have to sleep with the light on! :unsure:

Last night watched...

Mum & Dad - I thought it was pretty decent and i loved the xmas day scenes towards the end of the film.

National Lampoon's Robodoc - Waste of time, utter shite.

Tonight i can't decide from.

Bandslam

Law Abiding Citizen

Megafault

Taking Woodstock.

I'll probs go with Taking Woodstock or Bandslam.

Fancy cinema tonight, whats the best film on at the cinemas?

Feeling Harry Brown alot though...

Harry Brown was a pretty decent film, Descent was good aswell if youve seen the first one. Paranormal seems a bit hit and miss, plus the last couple of times ive been to watch it, its been sold out so ive ended up watching somethiung else

Fancy cinema tonight, whats the best film on at the cinemas?

Feeling Harry Brown alot though...

Harry Brown was a pretty decent film, Descent was good aswell if youve seen the first one. Paranormal seems a bit hit and miss, plus the last couple of times ive been to watch it, its been sold out so ive ended up watching somethiung else

anything but Paranormal Activity :thumbup:

4 Christmases. 1 or 2 slight giggles and Reese Witherspoon is as lovely as ever but it's not really worth the the hour and a half it takes to watch it.

You fucking what? She's a loathsome vile creature who should be put to death. She's pure evil.

56219440reesewitherspoon11292008112851pm.jpg

*shudder*

Edited by General Smuts

You fucking what? She's a loathsome vile creature who should be put to death. She's pure evil.

56219440reesewitherspoon11292008112851pm.jpg

*shudder*

How dare you. She's as lovely as a summer's day :wub: . Any man who doesn't fall a little bit in love with her is slightly gay.

Last night watched...

Mum & Dad - I thought it was pretty decent and i loved the xmas day scenes towards the end of the film.

National Lampoon's Robodoc - Waste of time, utter shite.

Tonight i can't decide from.

Bandslam

Law Abiding Citizen

Megafault

Taking Woodstock.

I'll probs go with Taking Woodstock or Bandslam.

Well i watched Taking Woodstock and Bandslam last night, and i enjoyed them both.

Law Abiding Citizen and 2012 tonight.

American Pie: Book Of Secrets - The series has still yet to disapoint me because i have no expectations other than seeing some titties. Well worth a watch.

25th Hour - Kept waiting for summat to happen. It didn't. Spike Lee owes me 2 hours of my ife back.

Rollerball up next.

American Pie: Book Of Secrets - The series has still yet to disapoint me because i have no expectations other than seeing some titties. Well worth a watch.

25th Hour - Kept waiting for summat to happen. It didn't. Spike Lee owes me 2 hours of my ife back.

Rollerball up next.

Hugely entertaining for all the wrong reasons but i don't care cos i bloody loved it. Hilarious.

Rebbecca Romijn Stamos' tits were a welcome addition to the plot also.