Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Watched Role Models. It pleased me.

The little black kid is genius lol

Fucking hillarious, he'll go far... "Yo Ben affleck"

In other news, I just wasted 24 quid on "The Box".... I honestly have no words for it... 1 possibly 2 out of 10 at best.

American Pie: Book Of Secrets - The series has still yet to disapoint me because i have no expectations other than seeing some titties. Well worth a watch.

Smuts isnt it called book of love, I watched it the other day, enjoyed it.

They churned that 3rd vampire flick out quickly! 2nd ones only just bin released!

Yeah - the 3rd is all about Japanese vampire whores geishas biting early American and Dutch traitors sailors to death!

Very scary. Subtitles not really required, the action speaks for itself.

(On a serious note, "Tasogare Seibei/Twilight Samurai" is a bloody great samurai movie)

i thought that was really good!

i just watched paranormal activity, that scared the living shite out of me. Takes a while to get into it but when it does, JESUS!

I just didnt think it was as good as itd had been built up thats all. Wasnt bad just disappointed me

lol I thought Paranormal activiity was a bag of shite too! Ive seen scarier things on CBeebies! You must scare bloody easily!

I just didnt think it was as good as itd had been built up thats all. Wasnt bad just disappointed me

lol I thought Paranormal activiity was a bag of shite too! Ive seen scarier things on CBeebies! You must scare bloody easily!

i dont really scare that easilly. it was just at the end where it gets like really trippy and shes sitting there that scared me. halloween and scream etc dont scare me its just ghosts and stuff that really scare me lol.

If anyone can get Zone Horror on Sky,i can reccomend 2 films that were shown at the weekend - Bundy and The Hillside Strangler,both were true stories and were quite well acted,quite brutal in their treatment of women though