Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Carriers at the cinema earlier.

Not bad at all 7/10.. liked how it didnt go down the cheesy route of turning it into a zombie horror... just stuck to simple shocks.. and a quite sad plot... having to lose friends to survive yourself.

In the end it was more the survival of the intelligent and not the fittest, sadly piper perabo didnt make it to the end :(

Thing I like about Black Hawk Down, besides the fact it's excellent, is you get most films and you get like Brits, Europeans, whatever, all played by Americans putting on bad accents, etc. I guess it's 'cos there's just an abundance of American actors but we're all hard to find.

So they make Black Hawk Down, full of Rangers and Delta and yet it's got like, Welsh, Scots, Aussie, English actors all playing the parts. lol

Thing I like about Black Hawk Down, besides the fact it's excellent, is you get most films and you get like Brits, Europeans, whatever, all played by Americans putting on bad accents, etc. I guess it's 'cos there's just an abundance of American actors but we're all hard to find.

So they make Black Hawk Down, full of Rangers and Delta and yet it's got like, Welsh, Scots, Aussie, English actors all playing the parts. lol

Orlando Bloom and Ewan Mcgregors accents are terrible.