Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I've decided I'm watching this fricker tonight. See if it shits me up like it used to. Them twins used to make me crap me Y's. Jack Nicholson is class. "Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in".

Never seen that before, that videos tripping though. haha, might have to watch it sometime

Just watched it again, it's a top film. Well worth a watch especially if you never seen it but it's on for long time

I just cant watch this all the way through again, something about it scares the shit out of me? It took me years to watch the whole thing and I dont want to repeat it lol

Shits all over crap like Paranormal Activity :thumbup:

I just cant watch this all the way through again, something about it scares the shit out of me? It took me years to watch the whole thing and I dont want to repeat it lol

Shits all over crap like Paranormal Activity :thumbup:

I know what you mean, it's a creepy film. I don't watch many nowadays but I loved watching this again.

Not seen Paranormal Activity yet but I'll give it a watch when the dvd's out cos my Mrs will get it no doubt. I thought I would like it when I first heard about it but too many folks have said it's crap so I'm not holding out much hope now

Watched Requiem for a Dream last night.

Really liked it.

I knew it was good, but not that good :)! Mainly planned to watch it as I knew Jared Leto was in it, and had no idea Marlon Wayans was in it as well. But there are some very strange scenes in the film, although those scenes pull you in to the film.

Thought the ending was pretty good too.

8/10 :)