Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I'm quite bored :D

Four 'blockbusters' you've never seen. Here's four I can think of :

1. Forrest Gump

2. The Green Mile

3. Gladiator

4. Titanic

Are any of these very good?

For me, 2 and 3 are more than very good :).

Green Mile moves me, as does Gladiator especially at the end.

Forrest Gump is inspirational I guess. And Titanic didn't do anything for me lol.

1. Forrest Gump

2. The Green Mile

3. Gladiator

4. Titanic

1.Forrest Gump - Quite good

2.Green Mile - Excellent film

3. Gladiator - Good film

4. Titanic - Not my cup of tea.

Watched Requiem for a Dream last night.

Really liked it.

I knew it was good, but not that good :)! Mainly planned to watch it as I knew Jared Leto was in it, and had no idea Marlon Wayans was in it as well. But there are some very strange scenes in the film, although those scenes pull you in to the film.

Thought the ending was pretty good too.

8/10 :)

ASS TO ASS

1. Forrest Gump

2. The Green Mile

3. Gladiator

4. Titanic

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

How can you only have seen four? Jesus christ.

I intentionally skipped Revenge of the Sith and have absolutely no interest in watching it. Have seen all the others, mind, even the HP films.

I'm exactly the same lol

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

I still struggle to this day to remember that, great part of the film though

I can top your recital skills, I've known this bad boy for years (I'm not proud!)

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world and you will be launching the largest aerial mission in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today, we can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore, we will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution, but from anihilation. We're fighting for our right to live! To exist!

And should we win the day, the fouth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday - but the day when the world declared in one voice, we will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

Today, we celebrate our independence day!"

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world and you will be launching the largest aerial mission in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today, we can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore, we will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution, but from anihilation. We're fighting for our right to live! To exist!

And should we win the day, the fouth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday - but the day when the world declared in one voice, we will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

Today, we celebrate our independence day!"

<db11>

What film was that from then?

</db11>