Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I can top your recital skills, I've known this bad boy for years (I'm not proud!)

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world and you will be launching the largest aerial mission in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today, we can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore, we will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution, but from anihilation. We're fighting for our right to live! To exist!

And should we win the day, the fouth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday - but the day when the world declared in one voice, we will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

Today, we celebrate our independence day!"

You don't understand how much I envy you. I've tried for YEARS to remember that and always fail. I'm going to make it my mission to do so.

The wife has been told to watch this as it has similarities with the NHS IT system they are trying to roll out.

I think she is going to hate it as much as she hates her job - even if it is a spectacular film.

Pressing PLAY now.

event_horizon_ver2.jpg

lol

Been ages since I last saw that, It used to be on Five at least twice a year.

It's quality, good cameo from Ron Jeremy.

Scene with the fat woman, T-Rex, makes me cry laughing every time.

"I'm not one of them queers or nothin', but I'm pretty sure I'd like to have sex with you tonight."

Saw 'The Road' tonight. I have read the book and thought it was superb, its well worth watching. Dont take the Mrs though...its far too depressing. But great nonetheless. 7/10

Watched it afters, haven't read the book, and 'boy' did I feel it was laboured and dull.

It was like a post-apocalyptic Piano. Pretty, but ultimately sucks time from your life where you could have been doing something else.

I hate films like this.

The wife has been told to watch this as it has similarities with the NHS IT system they are trying to roll out.

I think she is going to hate it as much as she hates her job - even if it is a spectacular film.

Pressing PLAY now.

event_horizon_ver2.jpg

I do love a bit of Event Horizon! Horror films in space are always scarier.

Event Horizon! I was well into that film when I was younger. One of the first VHS I bought with my own money. I used to slow down all those images that flashed on the screen to see what they were. Pretty sick actually.

Event Horizon! I was well into that film when I was younger. One of the first VHS I bought with my own money. I used to slow down all those images that flashed on the screen to see what they were. Pretty sick actually.

I remmeber you saying this before? Don't you have the fancy version on DVD, or did I make that up?