Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

back-to-the-future.jpg

I couldn't be more delighted - my kids adore this film, the girl has been totally immersed.

Tomorrow: Part II and III

Best films ever!!

I like to ensure that I watch all 3 at least once a year, sometimes back to back

Best films ever!!

I like to ensure that I watch all 3 at least once a year, sometimes back to back

Glad I'm not the only one who frequently revisits this classic trilogy

Best films ever!!

We got to the end of the third one today and the girl demanded that they got slapped back on.

Brilliant - proof, if ever was needed, that genius is passed through the genes. :cool::D

I forgot OAP's often go on revenge fueled killing sprees.

Silly me.

I did say 'quite'. I was talking more about the gangs of feral youths dealing drugs and intimidating people. I thought that was obvious.

I recommended to a friend that she watch Perfume over the weekend. She didn't like it. There's no accounting for taste.

I watched a bit of that, but the viewing experience was hindered by the fact that a) I was drunk and b) I couldn't take the main character seriously as he was played by the bloke who plays Pingu in Nathan Barley, and I was half expecting Nathan to come in and electrocute him with a car battery