Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Can't wait, what a cast as well. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985694/ :wub:

Didn't know they were making a film of it as it was just a trailer spoof to begin with.

That looked awesome from the little bit in Planet Terror

Can't wait

the-box-poster-diaz.jpg

Hands up who remembers this on The Twilight Zone?

I watched that a few weeks aga and thought it was terrible

I watched that a few weeks aga and thought it was terrible

Prolly because it was a half hour TV programme plotline they've elongated to become a film. Tag on the fact that it screams "50's moral dilemma" and jars against 2K10's cynicism and desensitised society.

I doubt any fan of The Twilight Zone would think it 'terrible', I found it better than most modern shlock-Horror shit.

Prolly because it was a half hour TV programme plotline they've elongated to become a film. Tag on the fact that it screams "50's moral dilemma" and jars against 2K10's cynicism and desensitised society.

I doubt any fan of The Twilight Zone would think it 'terrible', I found it better than most modern shlock-Horror shit.

I didnt know it came from a Twilight Zone episode, but both me and my mate said that could have easily been explained in half an hour.

I might like the Twilight version then.

I didnt know it came from a Twilight Zone episode, but both me and my mate said that could have easily been explained in half an hour.

I might like the Twilight version then.

You can't deny that Frank Langella kicks serious arse though - what a delivery. Basil Hoffman played the role in the original and you can spot him in a cameo in this.

Button,Button.jpg

I've just sat through it and been happy over all, some of it was laboured...but compared to Hostel et al I found it a quaint piece of Americana kitsch.

You can't deny that Frank Langella kicks serious arse though - what a delivery. Basil Hoffman played the role in the original and you can spot him in a cameo in this.

Button,Button.jpg

I've just sat through it and been happy over all, some of it was laboured...but compared to Hostel et al I found it a quaint piece of Americana kitsch.

He was amazing, probably the only reason i managed to sit through it

just wasnt a film for me

People should certainly watch this film whilst it is available free. Brilliant film, apparently there are plans for a Hollywood remake. Won't be able to match Muhe's performance though.

That film is AMAZING!

Finally got round to watching Gran Torino and absolutely loved it.

Clint Eastwood what a legend.

Just seen that's on sky anytime. Will give it a watch, havn't seen it myself, sounding promising.

I also saw the other day Dom Joly's making a Trigger Happy TV film. Happy days :D

People should certainly watch this film whilst it is available free. Brilliant film, apparently there are plans for a Hollywood remake. Won't be able to match Muhe's performance though.

is it realy that good ill watch it on saturday night , got th eplace to myself and mrs wont watch subtitiles

The Spirit is fooking brilliant. God knows why it was panned.

Fantastic to look at (Scarlett Jo, Paz Vega, Jaime King, Sarah Paulson (real life lezzer <3) and Eva Mendes) and the cinematography aint bad either. Easy to follow and some quality cartoon violence. Thumbs up all round. Critics are idiots.

harry-brown.jpg

Caine has been in some stinkers in his time, but Harry Brown isn't one of them. Falling Down and Gran Torino spring to mind - and, living in an area blighted by the scum depicted in this flick, I enjoyed it immensely.