Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I want to see it, gave rave reviews a while back.

Be warned,its a bit of a mindbender

Check out peoples theories on it after,some quite interesting ones

I think people who watch Lost will probably enjoy this

Edited by rico

Be warned,its a bit of a mindbender

Check out peoples theories on it after,some quite interesting ones

I think people who watch Lost will probably enjoy this

Think I'll watch it tonight, I remember seeing the ads for it a while back but completely forgot about it.

Thanks for the reminder. :D

Watched Shutter Island too was very good. Although I did feel there was a scene at the end just to point out the ending to all the thicko's in attendance who couldn't quite get it from the obivious hints.

I guessed a couple of bits in the plot but it was a good watch regardless.

It is Mayan code. The digits '2', '1' and '02' actually stand for sequence of codified phrases, encrypted from the ancient tongue. It came as no surprise to me to discover the translation is 'Don't', 'Watch' and 'This fucking dreadful piece of shit'.

No no no, you've got it all wrong!! It is so clearly a piss take on those kinds of movies, taking everything to the extreme. It's great fun! I especially enjoyed how they (possibly inadvertently, but I'd like to think it was on purpose) made the black guys good, but look stupid in the process. Of course everyone would agree with the white dude that those that didn't make it should be left behind. So they've made a movie that gives the black people the moral high ground while portraying the white people as more clever than their fellows. Win-Win in racially divided America! :D:P

I don't think I've ever seen a worse film than Dead Man Running: Seriously fucking retarded.

A Serious Man, on the other hand, was well worth the time spent in front of the television. Laconic, dry and ultimately delivers in a way that almost every director wimps out of doing.

I don't think I've ever seen a worse film than Dead Man Running: Seriously fucking retarded.

A Serious Man, on the other hand, was well worth the time spent in front of the television. Laconic, dry and ultimately delivers in a way that almost every director wimps out of doing.

So the Coen brothers have pulled off another coup with this one?