Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Went to see that kick ass last night. Thought it was really good. Laughed at everything tbh. The action bits are awesome aswell.

I went to see that the other day too.

Really enjoyed it. The missus thought it was too gory though and she didn't like it.

When we left the cinema you could hear all the guys saying "that film was wicked" and their girlfriend's replying "no it wasn't it was horrible"

Hit Girl is so cool lol

Really enjoyed it. The missus thought it was too gory though and she didn't like it.

When we left the cinema you could hear all the guys saying "that film was wicked" and their girlfriend's replying "no it wasn't it was horrible"

Hit Girl is so cool lol

lol, made me alugh that the most violent bits of the film coincided with a 10 year old girl

So Ive just got back from shutter island.

My dad thought it was brilliant because it left you wondering what they wanted you to believe

I thought it was complete garbage and refuse to believe it was a scorsese movie..... mainly because it left you wondering what they wanted you to believe :P.

We usually have very similar opinions on movies so im not really sure what to think about shutter island. :blink:

So Ive just got back from shutter island.

My dad thought it was brilliant because it left you wondering what they wanted you to believe

I thought it was complete garbage and refuse to believe it was a scorsese movie..... mainly because it left you wondering what they wanted you to believe :P.

We usually have very similar opinions on movies so im not really sure what to think about shutter island. :blink:

without spoiling it for others theres two ways you can take the ending and both me and the mrs had completely different views. i loved the film but i think you have to love that type of film to enjoy it , and i like Max von Sydow but every time i see him i still think of ming in flash gordon

Recently watched a documentary film called The Cove. Shocking stuff and put me off eating Tuna steak (I have had some since though). Never knew anything about it and it's shocking what is in fish meat. Also shocking what they do to those poor lovely Dolphins.

Dolphins - I'm with you brothers. Got ya back.

EDIT and sisters

Edited by El Empty

I'm about to find something to watch, can you ask your Mrs to recommend a few so I know what to avoid. lol

lol Yeah don't watch The Graves or The Reeds! There are plenty more but I can't think what they are.

Although if any ladies want to see that guy off 2 Pints of Lager's ass then The Reeds is for you. Disgusting, I only like to see female ass in movies and directors need to sort this out.

Superbad is good but I thought the other two were terrible. Maybe it's just me but I just don't find Seth Rogan that funny at all.

Is that the curly hair guy? I agree that he was quite annoying sometimes!

Pineapple Express was the first movie I've ever seen with him in it. I liked the film cos his dealer guy is just like the first guy I used to buy green off back in the day, plus that guy called Red (I think) made me laugh quite a bit. Oh and that black dude who is an enforcer was funny aswell. Can't remember anymore about it now, it's been a week or two!

Hit Girl is so cool lol

lol, made me alugh that the most violent bits of the film coincided with a 10 year old girl

Saw this film the other day, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well worth going to see unlike Clash of the Titans, which is certainly not worth paying £9.55 to watch in 3D. I found the most exciting part of this movie was towards the end when I left to go toilet. Perseus is a useless hero, the title is misleading as besides the kraken there isn't any other titans and I thought for a film supposed to be as epic as this it was too short.