Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I'm actually quiet surprised, I had no expectations for it at all but It was far worse than I ever could have expected.

Worst film ever.

Surely it can't be worse than this old Monstrosity:

freddy-got-fingered_flr.jpg

Zombieland was quite a letdown - apart from the Bill Murray scenes. Never seen a zombie movie with less zombies. The small budget shows.

And I've got a new "Worst Movie Ever" since a movie session with some pals yesterday:

spartans3.jpg

Makes no sense at all and in its very senseless way, it should be funny, but it just ain't. Poor in all aspects.

Just watched Moon....meh 5/10.

I loved Moon.

Watched Bladerunner last night and was a bit disappointed - didn't live up to the book.

Have 2001:A Space Odyssey to watch now.

Edited by FoxyPV

I loved Moon.

Watched Bladerunner last night and was a bit disappointed - didn't live up to the book.

Have 2001:A Space Odyssey to watch now.

What did you like about it?.

Now 2001:A Space Odyssey is tops, pisses all over moon, looks amazing too, considering it was made in the 1960's.

What did you like about it?.

Now 2001:A Space Odyssey is tops, pisses all over moon, looks amazing too, considering it was made in the 1960's.

The atmosphere, the uncertainty of his own reality, Sam Rockwell's performance, the psychological tension and the vigourous anti-capitalist message.

Can't wait to watch 2001 now

The atmosphere, the uncertainty of his own reality, Sam Rockwell's performance, the psychological tension and the vigourous anti-capitalist message.

Can't wait to watch 2001 now

I thought Mr Rockwell was very good, didnt feel any psychological tension, the anti capitalist message has been done many times a lot better, but each to his own.

Hope you like 2001 its a classic!

Cell 211

Animal Kingdom

Anone seen the film rec before. Saw an advert for the new one and it looks pretty good. Might watch the first one before it comes out though

REC is quality, first one is better. watch it at night with the lights off (no homo)

Anone seen the film rec before. Saw an advert for the new one and it looks pretty good. Might watch the first one before it comes out though

I thought it was shit.

I've heard the good one is really good, because it build builds up the sense of tension and dread, where as the new one launches straight into that and makes it pretty boring stuff. Something along those lines. Can't really remember what Kermode was saying.

Watched the new Freddy Kruger movie and Prince of Persia on the successive Tuesdays, Freddy remake was a mild disappointment, I liked the older version where Freddy is more creative in his nightmares while the new one, he just chase the victim for a bit before killing them.

Prince of Persia is a shallow but enjoyable movie with loads of the action and the sign of Jake Gyllenhaal in long hair is well entertaining!

Got Losers,The Wolfman,Kickass,Book of Eli and Doghouse,don't know which one to watch first?

Interested to see what you make of Book of Eli. Didn't get round to seeing it at the cinema so i'll wait till it's cheap enough on Amazon/Play.com.

Would anyone recommend Hurt Locker? A mate has just told me it's a decent film - but his idea of a decent film and my idea differ somewhat.