Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Banged 500 Days Of Summer on expecting it to be a bit weak, couldn't be more wrong.

Really good film i thought. Not too shabby at all.

Just watched from Paris With Love starring John Travolta and Jonathan Rhys Myers. Not the best and very much over the top.

Edited by MikeyT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ttfn

Toy Story 3 is one of the greatest films of all time (according to Imdb). It's currently ranked sixth.

I'd concur. It's an absolute masterpiece.

Toy Story 3 is one of the greatest films of all time (according to Imdb). It's currently ranked sixth.

I'd concur. It's an absolute masterpiece.

Took the youngest to see the 3D version of this today and we both enjoyed it

Not as many gags as previous Shreks though!

Started watching a film called 1900 last night. It's 5 hours long and stars Robert De Niro, Gerard Depardieu and Donald Sutherland. Made in 1976. It's different. I know there's no way some of the scenes in it could be shown today that's for sure. Won't go into detail though. I still have another 2.5 hours of it left to watch.

1900 on IMDB

Started watching a film called 1900 last night. It's 5 hours long and stars Robert De Niro, Gerard Depardieu and Donald Sutherland. Made in 1976. It's different. I know there's no way some of the scenes in it could be shown today that's for sure. Won't go into detail though. I still have another 2.5 hours of it left to watch.

1900 on IMDB

that must be the longest film ever , might check it out though.

watched losers last night , what an absolute pile of shit , i can watch most action films but that was so poor

that must be the longest film ever , might check it out though.

watched losers last night , what an absolute pile of shit , i can watch most action films but that was so poor

Haha i just googled what the longest film ever was and it's 87 hours long. lol

My link

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo; I read the book and loved it so much I got a mate of mine to down load the film. He's not the type to watch a film with subtitles but he thought it was a great film and he's not wrong. It's not as good as the book, the films never are but a good substitute for those who can't be bothered to read.

Edited by Webbo

Only ever seen this film once, absolutely years ago, may have to give it another watch again some time. Can't really remember a whole lot about it.

All the early 80s John Carpenter films are worth a view - They Live,Escape From New York,Assault on Precinct 13,Prince of Darkness and of course Halloween