Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

True, think I posted about it in here after watching it, no explanation as to where this unexplained and unidentified thing came from or why it's making everyone kill themselves and no explanation as to why it ended doing so, shit film.

Not to mention the 'questionable' acting.

Went to see expendables last night. Expected Absolutely nothing of the story but lots of old school action scenes. Exactly what it is. If every so often you like to watch a film that is an excuse to just show stuff blowing up etc then youll probably find this pretty goood and pretty funny as i did

cheers,price been removed now

does anyone know if they still have to sell it at the price 1st advertised?

No, they have a get out clause in their terms and conditions. They appear to have suspended the sale at the moment. Lets hope the next email we get is that its been sent and not one saying that they cannot sell the item for that amount.

EDIT

Its back on for £12 now.

just checked my orders and its still says £4.24 (incl P&P) and that I cannot cancel the order as its being dispatched. It seems we have a result!

EDIT

Yes we have a result. Got an email saying it had dispatched for the cost of £3

Edited by hairy