Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just finished watching the new Robin Hood film starring Russell Crowe.

Didn't think it was too bad. Very different to all the other tellings of it, and i wasn't convinced by Crowe's accent. Would rate it a 6/10.

I watched it in the cinema a while ago, i thought it was crap. Two decent scenes and the story line is very strange and different to what you would expect. Its about how he becomes an outlaw.

Just finished watching the new Robin Hood film starring Russell Crowe.

Didn't think it was too bad. Very different to all the other tellings of it, and i wasn't convinced by Crowe's accent. Would rate it a 6/10.

6/10... For the film or Crowe's accent?

Watched The Expendables last night. Terrible acting, no real plot.

Worst acting in it has to go to Dolph Lundgren. Truly awful. 2/10 for the film.

Another one? lol You people really cannot be serious.

It's like the people that saw Snakes On A Plane and went "yeah that'd never happen." Jesus.

If I'd gone to seen the Expendables and been wowed by an Oscar-worthy Sly Stalone performance I'd have asked for my fucking money back.

Edited by Finnegan

It's like the people that saw Snakes On A Plane and went "yeah that'd never happen." Jesus.

If I'd gone to seen the Expendables and been wowed by an Oscar-worthy Sly Stalone performance I'd have asked for my fucking money back.

I wasn't expecting it to be Oscar material by any stretch of the imagination. Just suprised that films like this still get made.

Oh and Snakes On A Plane was dreadful as well. :D

It really is. Right from the start you can tell it's not taking itself seriously.

Saw it in the cinema with my mate in Wood Green and we pissed ourselves from start to end. Amazing. The unrelated but similar 'flight of the living dead' is equally worth watching. Basically Evil Dead meets Snakes.

Edited by Finnegan

i agree , ive seen expendables and it is what it is , if you like 80's action films that you dont have to think much about but lots of things blow up then its cool , and seeing all those action stars in one film was very cool.

it was a bit of nostalgia but not everyones cup of tea