Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Finally got down to watching A Nightmare On Elm Street remake/reboot tonight and enjoyed it (new backstory, Freddy being as evil as ever, Jackie Earle Haley casting as Freddy was spot on) but also disliked it aswell (ending was anti climatic, acting was abit meh, yes i know horror films don't come with oscar winning acting but it was poor at times)

It certainly didn't deserve the slating it got from the press/critics/etc but it could have been so much better..

About to burn Predators now, so gonna watch that later

It really really did deserve it.

I've just watched it and to say it's abysmal would be an understatement.

The main thing that i couldn't get how bad it was, was the acting. I mean it was terrible.

If i had to give this a rating out of 10, i would giveit a more than generous 1. It was truly awful.

It really really did deserve it.

I've just watched it and to say it's abysmal would be an understatement.

The main thing that i couldn't get how bad it was, was the acting. I mean it was terrible.

If i had to give this a rating out of 10, i would giveit a more than generous 1. It was truly awful.

The acting wasn't great i admit, but not many horrors as i said come with A-Grade acting.. I did enjoy parts tho, but we all have different opinions.. It should have been much better though, they should have hired me as director, writer, etc..i'd have produced a masterpiece lol

-----------------------

Anyway just watched Predators and quite liked it, it was certainly miles better than the total trash them two Alien Vs Predator films delivered.. Few parts i didn't like but overall it was pretty good and even had a backstory to what happened in the original Predator which i thought was a good touch

Before anyone says it i am not a conspiracy nut!

but i am working a night shift tonight and will pretty much watch anything to get me through the night, my mate sent me a link to a film called 911 Loose Change and it's all about 911 as you probably could guess. i never ever believed that it was a conspiracy what so ever and just thought i would watch it just to kill some time, but i have to say i really am doubting what i believe about it now! if anyone was the same as me and doesnt think there is anything fishy about it then please watch this and then let me know what you think. it's an hour and 20 minutes long so it's pretty detailed and the guys accent does get really annoying! but i found it really interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

• Like 1

but i am working a night shift tonight and will pretty much watch anything to get me through the night, my mate sent me a link to a film called 911 Loose Change and it's all about 911 as you probably could guess. i never ever believed that it was a conspiracy what so ever and just thought i would watch it just to kill some time, but i have to say i really am doubting what i believe about it now! if anyone was the same as me and doesnt think there is anything fishy about it then please watch this and then let me know what you think. it's an hour and 20 minutes long so it's pretty detailed and the guys accent does get really annoying! but i found it really interesting

Have seen this and it's a very interesting watch and it certainly gets you thinking about it all.

There's a 2nd edition of this as well.

Have seen this and it's a very interesting watch and it certainly gets you thinking about it all.

There's a 2nd edition of this as well.

I'd recommend reading this for an alternative view.

Just looking back a few pages and found this,

i found a film exactly like this but in German ages ago and i can't remember the name, does anybody know it?

It is a remake of the one you've seen,not as good as original so i've been told

Watched a few films with the kids this weekend

1.Bolt - enjoyable

2.Marmaduke - so so

3.The Hole in 3D - not quite what i expected,took my 9 yr old to see it,a little scary in places for kids but watchable

holeposter1big.jpg