Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Devil. Thoughts people. Any good?

My mate went to see it the other night and said it was good but quite boring how it is all set in a lift basically.

Monsters - a decent watch if you enjoyed Cloverfield or District 9

Never seen that advertised before ..? Recent release?

My mate went to see it the other night and said it was good but quite boring how it is all set in a lift basically.

Never seen that advertised before ..? Recent release?

Not out here yet :whistle:

Edited by rico

Where do people watch movies online?

inbox me if you dont want to post on here!

thanks!

www.torrentz.com - unless you've got an absolutely shocking connection or you're behind a university firewall then really you might as well just download these days. An individual so inclined can download a film in about twenty minutes and get far better quality than any streaming site, try and get torrentz tagged as DVD rips if you want to avoid self-shot video camera jobs.

Oh and if you're new to torrents, go download uTorrent.

That said, I use surfthechannel.com and sidereel when I look for streams.

Edited by Finnegan

www.torrentz.com - unless you've got an absolutely shocking connection or you're behind a university firewall then really you might as well just download these days. An individual so inclined can download a film in about twenty minutes and get far better quality than any streaming site, try and get torrentz tagged as DVD rips if you want to avoid self-shot video camera jobs.

Oh and if you're new to torrents, go download uTorrent.

That said, I use surfthechannel.com and sidereel when I look for streams.

nice one, i'll look into those

Just like to say that for TV, sidereel is probably better than downloading by the way. Any of the divx or megavideo links should be pretty reliable and if you're keeping up to date every week with new episodes you might as well just stream.

But for films, yeah, torrent.

Tempted to actually go to the cinema to watch that Social Network film, looks/sounds pretty decent by all accounts. Last time I went was January 2009, to see Role Models. Realised that the other day, Christ.

This weekend, I'm going to do a Partridge style 'Bondathon,' but with the Star Wars films. Been way too long since the original trilogy graced my retinas.

Watched Jonah Hex last night. Very very average indeed.

Megan Fox, very hot but cannot act to save her life.

Oh and the whole movie only lasts 1hr 12mins.

Would avoid like the plague unless you have just over an hour of nothing to do. Even then you may fall asleep during.

10747833-jonah-hex.jpg