Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I just thought it was the single most ridiculous concept for a film ever.

And it never really concluded or made much sense.

You haven't seen Yeti then. Only watched it to see just how cringe-worthy it could get. By far the worst film I have EVER seen.

White Noise is gash, I watched The Social Network last night, thought it was decent but nothing special and nowhere near worth the 8.4 on iMDB. lol

First one or second one?

Think the first one is pretty good, but the second is hiedeously bad. lol

:rolleyes:

What can I say, I like to crack a rubbish Welsh joke!

i thought White Noise was ok too,i knew White Noise 2 was going to be bad when i found out Craig Fairbrass was in it !

Have you watched Black Sheep yet? I thought it was pretty funny and worth a watch overall.

What can I say, I like to crack a rubbish Welsh joke!

Have you watched Black Sheep yet? I thought it was pretty funny and worth a watch overall.

Thats my viewing for tomorrow night and as you've reccomended it,will def give it a watch

Watched The Davinci Code again last night and despite not many people rating it, i think it's a great film. Very interesting and thought provoking.

While the book was complete trash, at least it was a page turner (although you felt dirtier and dirtier with every page). With the film they managed to, in my opinion, remove that element and turn it into boring trash. I ended up skipping most of it so I could watch the bit filmed in Lincoln Cathedral (which was the main reason I was watching it anyway).

Don't I sound cool.

Much cop? Watched half of it last Friday and thought it wasn't too bad. Another film marketed as a horror when it's probably a psychological thriller.

Good acting,was quite slow paced,would def appeal to anyone who likes ghost stoies,not bad