Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Two more flims this weekend:

SiCKO: Michael Moore Docu-film. EVEYONE in the UK should watch this, if only to see how much better off we are than the yanks! 8/10.

La Vita e bella(?) (Life is Beautiful): Really enjoyed this; one part whimsical rom-com, one part Nazi concentration camp. 8/10.

Oh and 'kokopops. Presto if fantastic... It'll be like the best DVD EVER!! When released!! :)

Edited by Phube

Two more flims this weekend:

SLa Vita e bella(?) (Life is Beautiful): Really enjoyed this; one part whimsical rom-com, one part Nazi concentration camp. 8/10.

Oh oh oh!!

That film is bosssss!

It is fantstically emotional. Probably the only film that has moved me to (almost) tears.

Tis all foreign too, so you feel especially cultured reading the subtitles :P

Good call Phube.

1408: Good start (actually quite scary), poor middle, decent end. 6/10

I had to turn it off - I don't understand it. I used to love horror and gore fests but now they put the willies up me. It was the same for that one set abroad where people got kidnapped from a hotel and chopped up by wierdos.

Can't watch them at all.

I am a born again wimp.

I had to turn it off - I don't understand it. I used to love horror and gore fests but now they put the willies up me. It was the same for that one set abroad where people got kidnapped from a hotel and chopped up by wierdos.

Can't watch them at all.

I am a born again wimp.

I'm a big Gorno fan... Hostel , Saw etc... I think I'm desensitised to all... :unsure:

It is fantstically emotional. Probably the only film that has moved me to (almost) tears.

Tis all foreign too, so you feel especially cultured reading the subtitles :P

Good call Phube.

Me too. :thumbup:

None of this french poncey shit Purpleronnie is on about. :P

Errr... :unsure:

Death Proof: Good premise, good car scenes, soo much boring dialogue it got boring and I didn't care who died... just wished they'd get on with it. Would have been so much better pared down to fit with the Grindhouse Double Bill theme... 5/10