Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

homeAlone.gif

The slapstick in 1&2 is top notch - don't have much time for 3 if I'm honest.

The thing I adore about film is that you get to pass your enthusiasm on to kids. I'll sit them down to enjoy classic films I've loved and we'll chat about them afters, a lovely shared moment getting them ready to be objectionable opinionated cvnts of the future.

homeAlone.gif

The slapstick in 1&2 is top notch - don't have much time for 3 if I'm honest.

The thing I adore about film is that you get to pass your enthusiasm on to kids. I'll sit them down to enjoy classic films I've loved and we'll chat about them afters, a lovely shared moment getting them ready to be objectionable opinionated cvnts of the future.

3 was shit, I'm not embarrassed to say I have home alone 1 & 2 on dvd, not sure why I really only watch them at christmas and they are always repeated anyway.

Watching national lampoons christmas vacation now, classic!!!

Just finished watching The Objective about an hour ago (I think that was what it was called).

I don't even remember if it was good or not.

Also watched The Last Excorcism earlier and can't remember if that was any good either. Think it was about some priest who pretended he did excorcisms to make money but he didn't believe anyone was really possessed. And I think he got a real possessed person or something like that and got into a bit of a pickle.

Just watched - The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Great film and casey afflek is my new favourite actor , brad pitt is good in this aswell pity i read the film only made $4million when it came out

Aye I really enjoyed it. I watched it whilst feeling pretty low and I have to say it did nothing to lift my mood, haha, very bleak film. Good, though.