Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Just watched the new Tron legacy, Was very good and exceeded my expectations. Strange in some parts and i haven't really seen all of the first one, only parts, so it might had tied in with that. But on the whole, very good.

Tron-Legacy.jpg

Edited by Jackirius

Watched Tron: Legacy today, as well.

Loved it, a true visual feast - didn't mind using the 3D glasses, as they really add something to the movie. Used some quite advanced CGI on

Jeff Bridges' face

(not going to spoil more). whistle.gif

Not as scary as the first one, but will definitely get it on DVD.

You could also call it a Techno Musical. Daft Punk Soundtrack is exquisit. Some of the minor characters are treated without a lot of backstory though and remain a bit shallow. However, the cats in this sequel are quality:

tron-legacy-photo-beau-garrett2.jpg

olivia-wilde-in-tron-legacy.jpg?r=1

Edited by Alex.

I wanted to see Tron yesterday, but my mate insisted on seeing Gullivers Travels... which was horrifically bad.

Bought Max Payne and Smoking Aces today on the cheap from Blockbuster, about to start watching em.

Max Payne - bad

Smokin' Aces - good

Saw Tron Legacy earlier

Had been told it wasnt very good but I really enjoyed it. Good story and a good mix of action etc. Definately worth a watch

Couple of fit birds in there aswell aha, and the soundtrack sounded great. Can tell the musics good when it actually sets itself apart from the film and makes you listen..

Yeah, 127 Hours is fucking immense.

True story about survival, perseverance, emotion, visions and determination. Such a sentimental ending too. Heart-warming. Best film I've seen since Inception. Not long ago, I know, but still, it ranks up there with one of the best I've seen.

Edited by StanSP

Natalie Portman and Zooey Deschanel in the same film?

I've got wood.

Yeah, 127 Hours is fucking immense.

True story about survival, perseverance, emotion, visions and determination. Such a sentimental ending too. Heart-warming. Best film I've seen since Inception. Not long ago, I know, but still, it ranks up there with one of the best I've seen.

It's two hours of a guy with his arm stuck in a wall with a scene from Saw spliced in to the end, correct?