Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

The only worthwile scene that I remember from that one is the Virtual Sex Device. lol
The three seashells. :cool:

Errrrmm... :unsure: Demolition Man... :whistle:

Oh:

Cock and Bull Story: Steeve Coogan and Rob Brydon film about making a film, very weird but very funny. 7/10

• 3 weeks later...

Since I last posted on here I have watched:

Gone with the Wind: Really good film (considering it's age) 9/10

Lord of War: Again much better than I expected! 8/10

Runaway Bride: Okay for a Rom-Com 5/10

The Vanishing (Dutch/french version): Very dark horror... 7/10

Syriana: Quite complicated in parts, but a decent drama, if not depressing... 8/10

WAZ: Gorno horror, but with an intelligent edge (think Dawkin's selfish Gene). 8/10

Wimbledon: Decent ROm-Com.. but c'mon as if there'd be an ALL-Brit Semi!!! :rolleyes: 6/10

watched the Adam Sandler film Don't mess with the Zohan the other day!!

now the script isn't brilliant, no method acting or anything like that and it's full of Nob Jokes but it's very very funny

The last film I watched was Dog Day afternoon with Al pacino, it was on some cable channel late at night on Friday. Looked like it was set in the 70's. Its all about a Bank robbery that goes wrong. Its brilliant, highly recommended, watch out for an amazing performance by John Cazale (deer hunter, godfather), no longer with us died at a young age but one of the greatest actors off all time.

Sting + Lesley Ash + Alleyway = better than Cantona + Lesley Ash pissing off Lee'n'Leeds

She was quite hot down that alley way, infact, I wouldnt want her down th alleyway now-a-days, even with those BJ lips!!

Edited by fox123