Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I turned it off after 60 minutes. It was a load of nonsense. Over the top , it could never happen in a million years I can deal with, but this was something else.

Forgot to mention I watched this in the week...

taking-of-pelham-123.jpg

Now this was half decent. But then anything with Denzel Washington in pretty much is.

I had been waiting to see this agessssss before I actually did, quality film though, ending was pretty decent as well.

Watched Nick and Nora again the other day. Still love that film. I don't care what Finners says. Its brilliant.

The Film is crap the sound track is good.

Also has any one seen 127 hours or 147 hours can't remember....the one where he chops off his own arm to survive wouldn't mine seeing it but would like peoples thoughts first.

The Film is crap the sound track is good.

Also has any one seen 127 hours or 147 hours can't remember....the one where he chops off his own arm to survive wouldn't mine seeing it but would like peoples thoughts first.

Coinsidering the majority of that film is him stuck in a canyon with a boulder on his arm it's actually a really good film. I say you should watch it. Oh it's called 127 hours :thumbup:

Coinsidering the majority of that film is him stuck in a canyon with a boulder on his arm it's actually a really good film. I say you should watch it. Oh it's called 127 hours :thumbup:

Not really a fan of going to the movies since the novielty of trying to cop a feel of some tit on the back row when i was 16 wore off. Might wait till it comes out on pay tv

Just watched, 'I Love You Phillip Morris'.

Worst.Film.Ever.

It had great reviews and although I didn't think it was the worst film ever i didn't enjoy it either but I hadn't realised the it was based on a true story, which made it in some respects a pretty incredible story.