Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Any recommendations for TV Box sets and new to DVD film releases appreciated.

My fave things on Boxset have been : The West Wing, 24 and the Soprano's........

Enjoy lots of different genres of film........ but not been to the cinema for a couple of years so may have missed some good-uns.........

I'm all ears:

This Danish TV series has recently caught my attention, mainly due to all the praise it's been getting:

Forbrydelsen.jpeg

(Called "The Killing" in the UK)

Watched Paranormal Activity 2.

Having hated the 1st and didn't understand what people found scarey about a door moving or a light on a wall I wasn't looking forward to it, but I agreed to watch it with a couple of friends.

I have to say it was pretty good much better than the first. More shocks and scarey bits.

7/10.

Paranormal activity 2 was terrible. The first one wasnt too bad because you wasnt as sure what to expect and so the tension felt rewarding but this one just felt absolutley mind numbing and stupid.

Anyway I watched touching the void yesterday. A reanactmant documentary about these two climbers being interviewed about how their mountain climbing up these peruvian mountain range messed up. Was really interesting and the reanactmants really give you a visual imagination to what it must have been like.

Also watched they live. Anyone who hasnt seen it, watch it. Classic film with classic lines.

Paranormal activity 2 was terrible. The first one wasnt too bad because you wasnt as sure what to expect and so the tension felt rewarding but this one just felt absolutley mind numbing and stupid.

Anyway I watched touching the void yesterday. A reanactmant documentary about these two climbers being interviewed about how their mountain climbing up these peruvian mountain range messed up. Was really interesting and the reanactmants really give you a visual imagination to what it must have been like.

Also watched they live. Anyone who hasnt seen it, watch it. Classic film with classic lines.

Surely the 1st was worse? Completely unscarey, at least this had the odd moment. I guess I'm comparing it to the first and was surprised that it wasnt as terrible as the 1st. Maybe 7/10 is pushing it bit. :whistle:

Paranormal Activity 2 is the daftest film ever.

Behave yourself. :P

its worth seeing just for the fight scene that goes on for about 15 mins lol

I watched Dinner for Schmucks last night. Probably wouldn't have chosen to but was visiting friends.

I was pleasantly surprised, it was pretty funny. It's no Napoleon Dynamite but what is?

Bow to your Sensai. BOW TO YOUR SENSAI!