Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Can the writers not think of anything original in Hollywood?!!! The following movies are all set for release this year. Some of the younger people on here may not know some of the films:

Red Dawn, Conan The Barbarian, Jane Eyre, The Three Musketeers (again), The Thing, Fright Night, Red Sonja, Dredd (Judge Dredd), Footloose, Hamlet, Straw Dogs, Child's Play, and don't even get me started on Russell Brand playing Arthur in the re-make of Arthur. Dudley Moore must be turning in his grave. :/

Can the writers not think of anything original in Hollywood?!!! The following movies are all set for release this year. Some of the younger people on here may not know some of the films:

Red Dawn, Conan The Barbarian, Jane Eyre, The Three Musketeers (again), The Thing, Fright Night, Red Sonja, Dredd (Judge Dredd), Footloose, Hamlet, Straw Dogs, Child's Play, and don't even get me started on Russell Brand playing Arthur in the re-make of Arthur. Dudley Moore must be turning in his grave. :/

Although i can't see them being as good as the originals,i am looking forward to The Thing prequel,Dredd and Fright Night

Nobody. They give it to charity.

And then crowd surf. Cheesiest ending ever.

Watched Bunny and the Bull last night. Finally. It's brilliant. Like an extra long special episode of the Mighty Boosh (the one where Howard and Vince are replaced by lookalikes) but after a night on the pills from The Matrix. Brilliant.