Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Watched Jackass 3D (Without the D).

Well its jackass, it is what it is.

Seemed a little less extreme than the 2nd, but a bit funnier.

How someone hasn't been seriously injured I have no idea, crazy dudes.

7/10.

Think I'd probably agree, saw it in the cinema in 3D and it was hilarious!!

Particular some bits where the 3D really contributed to what they were doing, e.g. firing a dildo towards the screen that then goes on to smash that glass of milk lol

Think I'd probably agree, saw it in the cinema in 3D and it was hilarious!!

Particular some bits where the 3D really contributed to what they were doing, e.g. firing a dildo towards the screen that then goes on to smash that glass of milk lol

lol when the guys sitting there with an apple on his head and the dildo just slaps him in the face. That film was hilarious in the cinema

The accordian player in Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (one of my favourite bands of the past couple of years) is apparently in that. Katherine, I think. I've only seen the first 6 or 7 episodes and that was about 2 years ago, so I don't really know

Worth a punch in the whiskers

Watched Wake Wood.

It was ok, but there were no 'jump out of your seat' moments, no scarey bits, no real twists, so for a horror film thats not good. I think they were trying to hark back to the tradition british horror movie but it didn't really work. I am baffled with the 5 star reviews it has had, I wonder if it wasn't a british movie whether the reviews would be so generous or maybe thats me being to cynical.

4/10.

Edited by purpleronnie